Blank Web Application 2 - Single Column, Fixed Layout HTML

Themeforest Blank Web Application 2 - Single Column, Fixed Layout HTML

Download Blank Web Application 2 - Single Column, Fixed Layout HTML

Download Blank Web Application 2 - Single Column, Fixed Layout HTML

If your building a web-application and you want to ensure that it’ll be easy to maintain in the future, and simple for your clients to use than a single column with a fixed layout is highly recommended. With a fixed layout, you have more control of how the content area will look, and will run into fewer issues with floating elements. Having a single column will cause you to design with simple in mind.




I’ve included in this template example content pages:

  • Home

  • Calendar

  • Forums

  • Profile

  • Colour Theme Selection (javascript will change it on the fly)

  • Images (featuring jQuery Lightbox




)

  • User Listing

  • Pages

  • Login




This template includes both the Prototype and jQuery javascript frameworks




If there are any kind of pages you’d like to see mocked up in this template please be sure to message me and I’ll be sure to add them.




All comments are welcomed

Download Blank Web Application 2 - Single Column, Fixed Layout HTML

Comments

  1. Nice template, I don’t know what I’ll use it for just yet but I know that I’ll find something. Purchased!

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you have a live demo?

    ReplyDelete
  3. what CMS do you recommend using on here?

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha shit, i posted on the wrong file.. sorry my bad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could you add page with table that have many columns, filter and pager. It is common page for web application.


    Also required page with form that have many fields groupped by fieldsets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice…


    You should make another one just a bit more Web 2.0 and it’ll sell like nuts


    Bigger buttons, titles, soft colors, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both Very good suggestions, and I’ll do both when I get some time!
    I would have sent you both PM so I could let you directly thank you for your feedback, but there isn’t a send message on your profiles =(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Clean Modern Simple - CMS WordPress WordPress Theme

OXO e-commerce HTML Template

Paper Resume / CV HTML Template