Adminus - Beautiful admin panel interface HTML

Themeforest Adminus - Beautiful admin panel interface HTML

Download Adminus - Beautiful admin panel interface HTML

Download Adminus - Beautiful admin panel interface HTML

Adminus is a stylish admin panel template, ready to be implemented as the back-end interface of your application. The template uses smart jQuery scripts and effects, which degrades perfectly.




Adminus comes in 3 premade skins – Blue, Green and Red and with the included PSDs, you can style it in any colors.




Features



  • Liquid and fixed layout

  • Cross-browser compatible

  • Valid code

  • Unobtrusive jQuery

  • Implemented WYSIWYG editor

  • Beautiful, customizable graphs

  • Easy tabs on any block

  • Dropdown menus with 4 levels

  • Working AJAX / PHP file upload

  • Image management mini menus

  • Date picker

  • Sortable tables

  • Custom select form element

  • Fancy modal boxes

  • Stylish notifications with nice fade in and fade out effect

  • Image preloading

  • Custom font with @font-face

  • 3 premade skins – Blue, Green and Red

  • Easy skin customization with the provided PSD files



Updates



v1.4.4 now available – Adding tooltips in the graphs and a breadcrumb style. A few bugs fixed.
v1.4.3 – Sortable tables, linkable sidebar tabs, stats now fill the whole width.
v1.4.2 – Per-table customizable stats charts, sidebar tabs, small fixes and UI improvements.
v1.4 – liquid layout, block sidebar and working AJAX / PHP file upload
v1.3 – added search field in the block headers.
v1.2 – added pagination.
v1.1 – added dropdown menus to the navigation and a custom select form element, plus some minor fixes.




Testimonials




voidmedia: “Simple, clean and a nice structure. Great work.”



jupaju: “Just purchased only few minutes after seeing this template first time. Absolutely great work.”



dwayne12: “This is the best admin theme on here, period. It’s simple, but attractive and doesn’t try too hard to do everything all at once like the other administration themes. Love this theme. Keep up the good work.”



ironhide: “Loved your work. Just mindblowing. Specially this version 1.4”



paulcoughlin: “This awesome – thanks so much for all the hard work you have obviously put into creating this.”



antmr: “This template is really, really great. Bought it some weeks ago and I love it. IMO one of the best admin templates here. The amount of sales on ThemeForest confirm it.”



Kutuzov: “Best admin theme I’ve seen so far!! I really liked it, and I didn’t have any major problem customizing it as I wanted to.”



marc_mulzer: “I bought this template and am very happy with it. I used CodeIgniter to build the backend around it and the result was great. I love the clean XHTML and sensible CSS. Easy to extend too.”



Snicks: “It’s the best admin theme I ever got and I am very pleased with it. It had everything I need in a very clean and elegant manner.”



yiw: “I highly recommend Adminus. Bought it yesterday and my admin console looks way better within one day. I emailed the developer twice about how to use it, and he get back to me within 2 hours every time.”



tiefox: “Worked great!!! Thanks a lot! Excellent template and excellent support!!”



keeskluskens: “I really like Adminus :) It made my CMS a lot better AND saved my time.”


If you like the template, please consider rating it!



Follow me on ThemeForest
Follow me on Twitter

Download Adminus - Beautiful admin panel interface HTML

Comments

  1. Hello,


    Is it possible to move the form labels from being above the entries to the left so it looks like tabular data? The fixes I am making don’t seem to work. Current design takes too much space when you have 10 or so items in a form.


    Also, are there public implementations of the theme on the web? It would be interesting to see the modifications people have made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most label elements have a break after them, if you remove it, the label and form element will align inline. For textareas and custom select element, you should add float left to their labels and wrap them in an inline element like span, strong or em and add float left to them too.


    I know Envato are using the template for some account system. I am also aware of a few implementations from support requests, but I better not share any links, for the privacy of my customers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, There is no any description about Date Format in the documentation, Would you please tell me how to change the Date Format to yyyy-mm-dd and modify pop-up text of calendar in custom.js?
    // Date picker
    $('input.date_picker').date_input();

    or any external documentation about jquery.date_input.pack.js


    Thanks
    Best Regards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, sally800,


    A detailed documentation on the date picker customisation could be found at http://jonathanleighton.com/projects/date-input/#date-formatting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the good work!
    The template looks awesome and amazing .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, 2mates, glad you like it

    ReplyDelete
  7. dreamscapesoftwareJuly 18, 2017 at 6:56 PM

    I am also trying to move the labels for styled selects to the left, but I’m not getting the correct result. You said to add a float left to the label, surround it in a span and float that left as well. Here is my code:


    <span style="float: left;"><label style="float: left;">Target Company:</label></span>
    <select name="test" class="styled">
    <option>1</option>
    <option>2</option>
    </select>

    When I do this the label completely disappears. Any help would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. dreamscapesoftware, please try the following:



    <label style="float:left;">Select label:</label>

    <span style="float: left;">
    <select class="styled">
    ...
    </select>
    </span>

    ReplyDelete
  9. dreamscapesoftwareJuly 18, 2017 at 6:56 PM

    That did the trick! Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi friend, please tell me:
    Can I use this template to admin online a HTML5 (Kallyas template, from themeforest) website, just to change texts and images???


    I need it for a customer, who need an admin panel to just edit text and images.


    Many thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, enriquetortosa,


    You can use Adminus as a template for your custom admin panel, it is a working template, but it does not provide backend functionality.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is it possible to start day of calendar from Sun instead of Mon?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, it is possible. Please send me a message from my profile page, using the account you have purchased the item with and I will give you directions.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It’s a good value for 20$ but it you need something else than what is shown on the theme live preview you’ll had to custom the css and it’s not that easy.


    It’s not perfect CSS for instance buttons have fix width, so you can’t change it or adapt it to the button text (it uses only one background image)


    But still, for 20$, i think it’s very good!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for your feedback! Keep in mind that Adminus is built with support for old browsers and that is the reason for some of these CSS workarounds It is still customisable using the provided PSD, so you can create your own graphics.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So yeah dumb question. Where do I put the files? Its not the docs. I guess I thought this was for wordpress when I was searching..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello, fordp86, yes Adminus is not a WordPress theme, but a Site template.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Any way to view the “Fixed” version. The demo is the “Fluid” version.


    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello, troymcd, please send me a message through my profile page and I will send you a link.

    ReplyDelete
  20. dreamscapesoftwareJuly 18, 2017 at 6:57 PM

    I have some JavaScript that generates a new list of options for a select box dynamically, but I find that when the options are updated via the script, the select box label does not update unless I manually click the select box itself.


    I have tried using both of these methods to update the options:



    document.getElementById("tid").innerHTML = selectHTML;
    $('#tid').html(selectHTML);


    I’m assuming this is due to the select element being styled via jquery. I tried to re-issue the select_skin function, but that just adds another set of styled select boxes slightly offset from the original box.


    Any ideas? I have tried updating it myself via JavaScript using multiple methods, but it won’t change unless I manually click the element.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello, dreamscapesoftware,


    Let’s say you want to replace all the options in the select with only 1 option “test”, you can do the following:



    $("select.styled").html('<option>test</option>').siblings('.cmf-skinned-text').text('test');


    Let me know if this works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  22. dreamscapesoftwareJuly 18, 2017 at 6:57 PM

    Disregard my last comment. It occurred to me that I could have JQuery “Click” the element to force the update using: $(’#tid’).trigger(‘click’);


    Thanks anyways! Great Theme and I’m anxious for an HTML5 version.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Already replied to your previous comment to manually manipulate the label. Whatever works best for you


    Thank you. For HTML5, you can check out my other admin template Adminium.

    ReplyDelete
  24. have the multi-select feature of the object file.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hello,


    I’m thinking to buy this template but I have a question:
    - I can read that there is a PHP version for this template. can I know what php code is included (contact/login/...) or all the website with a database?


    Kind regards,

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello, b_lamine ,


    There is an example PHP script for the AJAX file uploader, but nothing more for the backend – the template is focused on the front-end.

    ReplyDelete
  27. mariomarianidesignJuly 18, 2017 at 6:57 PM

    hello!
    with this panel it is possible to edit a my template in HTML?

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hello, mariomarianidesign,
    I am not sure I understand your question, but yes – the template is coded with plain HTML and you can edit and customise it the way you want.

    ReplyDelete
  29. mariomarianidesignJuly 18, 2017 at 6:57 PM

    with this panel it is possible to edit a my page or another page in HTML?

    ReplyDelete
  30. Live demo doesnt work

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hello, eduardoavdr,
    I just tried and it worked fine. Perhaps it was some temporary issue?

    ReplyDelete
  32. It's really a nice and useful piece of information. I am satisfied that you shared this helpful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

    We are a highly regarded rubbish removal business who are based in London. Therefore we dispose of all the waste we collect in a responsible and environmentally friendly way, legally disposing of anything we clear from your location.You can hire us in the knowledge that all work will be carried out in the safest way and to the highest standards.Visit our site for Waste Collection Service

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Clean Modern Simple - CMS WordPress WordPress Theme

OXO e-commerce HTML Template

Paper Resume / CV HTML Template