Boxy - Modern HTML 5 template HTML Template

Themeforest Boxy - Modern HTML 5 template HTML Template

Download Boxy - Modern HTML 5 template HTML Template

Download Boxy - Modern HTML 5 template HTML Template

Boxy! The template you are waiting for, solid HTML 5 code ready to go.



Boxy template its a High quality HTML 5 coded site with atention to detail and comes with features like: Homepage rotator/color changer, 6 Unique color schemes, 12 Different page templates, many possible setups for the content areas, easily customizable, brandable, adaptable to your purpuose and much more.




  • HTML5 /CSS3 Markup

  • Modern design


  • 6 Color styles:

    • Dark Red

    • Dark Blue

    • Dark Green

    • Light Red

    • Light Blue

    • Light Green




  • 12 Page templates:

    • Homepage

    • Portfolio

    • Standard Pages

    • Boxy Standard

    • Boxy Black with white

    • Boxy Combined

    • Boxy Standard White

    • Boxy White with black

    • Boxy Combined white

    • Blog

    • Comments

    • Contact



  • Easy to customize and brand

  • Modern design



Boxy is the special type of page this template its designed for, a perfectly aligned layout with all elements styled with atention to detail, you can choose your combination of colors to give contrast to the content with defined classes that you can use to give easily style to your content, go on and enjoy this site was made with love.




Notes:
-Yeah, a Wordpress theme its on the work for this template :)
-IE6 its NOT supported.

Download Boxy - Modern HTML 5 template HTML Template

Comments

  1. and i am guessing we will never see a wordpress version.. its been promised for a long time and still nothing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi


    could you let me know where in the site files i can edit the background colours of slider frames?


    many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you make the contact form working? I want to purchase this theme but I need the contact form working.


    Let me know.


    Regards,
    David

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a killer theme! I’m very close to buying it. The only thing I would like to change is the slider options, can we do that? Everything else is beautiful.


    Keep up the great work! I will be definitely looking at your work from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ZOMG I NEED A WORDPRESS VERSION !11


    Not really, I just would like to see an example of a page using the full_page class in one of the pages sections.


    I was trying to use it like this:


    <div id="content">
    <section class="pages">
    <section class="full_page">
    </section></section><h1>Login to the Website</h1>
    <form>
    ....
    </form>

    </div>

    When doing so, the CSS class that is used for the full_page section is actually the pages class. So the width of the section ends up being 670px.


    I don’t need a sidebar or anything, just a simple single content that is full width.


    Thanks,
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking to purchase as this is truly a theme that stands out within the Theme Forrest designs. Good Job!


    Question:
    1. Is there some documentation I could look at prior to purchase?


    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m wondering is I should purchase seeing that there’s been questions sitting here for 5 days – will give me time but it’s looking like the support for this theme may not be great.


    Again, I’ll give it more time, please advise if you handle support and/or sales questions somewhere else?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m a sucker for a good theme. I purchased it anyway – even if there’s no support. Just FYI – the theme is documented very well, so I don’t really have any questions anyways. Maybe that’s the point?


    Anyways, I’ll give it 4 out of 5 stars, only because of no response to my questions. Other than that, nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really disappointed to find that the contact form does not work after purchase

    ReplyDelete
  10. 6 Months later… still no comment by the author. If you want support, don’t by this one. Special note: It’s a good theme, nice code, but a little tricky!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this theme but I was looking for a Wordpress theme…plus looks like no support – at all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don’t see why this isn’t responsive. Is there a reason for this?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello!
    I have a small problem.
    The font does not support (öüó?úá?é).
    This is some solution?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Clean Modern Simple - CMS WordPress WordPress Theme

OXO e-commerce HTML Template

Paper Resume / CV HTML Template