Mindset - HTML Portfolio, Magazine template HTML Template

Themeforest Mindset - HTML Portfolio, Magazine template HTML Template

Download Mindset - HTML Portfolio, Magazine template HTML Template

Download Mindset - HTML Portfolio, Magazine template HTML Template

Mindset is a HTML Template, best suited for Portfolio and Magazine sites. It comes with 5 color variations and 14 Different page templates.




Color Variations:







Template Features:





  • Valid XHTML Strict and CSS .

  • 14 Different Page Templates.

  • 5 Color Variations.

  • Well Documented(there’s a screenshot).

  • Layered PSD files included.

  • cufón Font Replacement.

  • jQuery Powered gallery.

  • jQuery Tabs.

  • jQuery Nivo Slider.

  • jQuery Fancybox.

  • 2 Types of Portfolio.

  • Drop down menus.

  • Working Ajax Contact Form.

  • Compatibility (IE 6, IE 7 , IE 8 , Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome).




External scripts and resources used:







Changelog:






  • v1.1. July 3, 2010. – Major update. Fixed slideshow bug, added 3 more portfolio pages, some styling, more flexibility, improved drop down menu.

Download Mindset - HTML Portfolio, Magazine template HTML Template

Comments

  1. Beautiful work. Very well executed and styled. Definate Bookmark for theright cleint!


    Best of luck with Sales…

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great theme, but terrible choice of preview screenshot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I’m waiting for update review

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an odd preview screenshot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,


    After several unsuccessful attempts, I am now asking for help on installing this theme into my wordpress website. The website is using wordpress 3.0. When I use the theme installer and upload the zip file to my site it says it is broken and missing a stylesheet. I noticed that the author of this theme called the stylesheet styles.css instead of style.css.


    I tried copying the styles.css and placed it in the same directory calling it style.css. However, even though the error regarding the missing stylesheet has disappeared now it is still not uploading and just complaining about the theme being broken.


    Not sure what I am doing wrong.


    Thanks,
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sam,


    I’m sorry, but it’s XHTML / CSS template, not wordpress theme, it shouldn’t work at wordpress at all. I’m going to release wordpress version of this template little later.


    Regards,
    Eimantas

    ReplyDelete
  7. When do you think the WP version will be out? Really like the setup

    ReplyDelete
  8. After 1-2 weeks at least.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought the Mindset theme was just a great Wordpress theme but I got the same problem as ‘brandedbysam’ and can’t install the theme as a normal Wordpress theme due to missing stylesheet.


    Is there a solution or did I wasted my money?


    Thanx for any quick answer

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi wilcootje,


    Why did you thought it’s a Wordpress theme? I have not wrote “Wordpress” word in any place and it’s on Site Templates category, which means it’s only XHTML /CSS template. It should not work on Wordpress, it’s only XHTML /CSS Template.

    ReplyDelete
  11. There are several templates here by several authors that have the same setup – showing a blog page when it is just an HTML template. I have bought one before, from a different author, because of the inclusion of the Blog page, and then found I could not use it for my blog. I felt ripped off when I had to go back and pay again for the WP version.


    It does look as though it would work on WordPress, due to the fact that there is a link to a page called “Blog” and that page is styled just like a Wordpress page would look.


    I wonder how to apply this styling to an actual blog? Is the blog page just a page, and every time you want to make a post you have to recreate the page as a new one, and upload it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Clean Modern Simple - CMS WordPress WordPress Theme

OXO e-commerce HTML Template

Paper Resume / CV HTML Template