Pristine - Modern Corporate Portfolio HTML Template

Themeforest Pristine - Modern Corporate Portfolio HTML Template

Download Pristine - Modern Corporate Portfolio HTML Template

Download Pristine - Modern Corporate Portfolio HTML Template

Sharp fresh and clean… it is PRISTINE




Pristine is a simple, modern theme that is designed for portfolios and corporate websites but is very flexible and can be used for just about anything. The homepage, for example, includes 3 different display types (nivo slider, roundabout, and a horizontal accordion). The theme also includes a working contact form that utilizes jQuery to check it and display confirmation or error messages. To get started right away and make it easier to setup, Pristine also has an extensive, easy-to-follow documentation page.




Download Pristine - Modern Corporate Portfolio HTML Template

Comments

  1. Hello.


    The send form on the contact page does not work. I followed the directions in the Documentation and changed the email address in the send.php file. I have not made any other changes. Can you help?


    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you trying it online or offline? Do you have a version I could see online?


    Did you try re-downloading the files in case you made any major changes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello.


    The send.php and contact form work on a test server, but the presentation does not work when when the javascript is involved.


    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ryan,
    I emailed you a few times a week or so ago and you haven’t responded to my emails. I know you are very busy but I just have a few questions for you. Please respond.


    Thanks,


    Nichole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nichole,


    I responded awhile ago and I didn’t get a response back. Were you able to fix the problem?

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey dude,
    great theme!


    One thing though, on page load the site loads up every image for the nivo-slider and shows them stacked on top of each other before popping into place, I realise this is a pre-load thing but I know it can be fixed I’ve heard it could be to do with the overflow in the nivo-slider .css.


    Would be amazing if you could help, when this is fixed the site will be perfect!


    Cheers
    Alex


    here is the site if you need it: http://floorplans24.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! Is there any chance of a Wordpress Version of this theme? If so, I’d love to buy it as well. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do have a Wordpress version of this theme, but I never uploaded here on ThemeForest because I didn’t finish it completely and I’m a student in school. Contact me and we can work something out.


    -Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice theme, thanks to you exist www.fepso.org.ec. When will be the subject available in responsive version?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Clean Modern Simple - CMS WordPress WordPress Theme

OXO e-commerce HTML Template

Paper Resume / CV HTML Template