Element - Backend Admin Template HTML

Themeforest Element - Backend Admin Template HTML

Download Element - Backend Admin Template HTML

Download Element - Backend Admin Template HTML

Element Admin is a static html template that can be used as a starting design for your next web application or cms admin template. It includes the necessary elements to give your backend admin section a modern web 2.0 look.




Features


  • Valid XHTML & CSS

  • Includes several styles including forms, tables, alerts, and more!

  • Code is well documented and comes complete with ReadMe file

  • Photoshop .psd is included as well




Thanks and Enjoy!




Check out my other admin template as well!


Light Admin

Download Element - Backend Admin Template HTML

Comments

  1. Coming from someone who has not implemented a back-end, is this theme pretty cut and dry to code? Or should I have more extensive knowledge? I’d like to buy this theme and code it into a design, but I don’t want to spend money if I won’t be able to code it. I have pretty good experience in html, xhtml, php, and css.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there what are your plans for implementing this? Are you wanting to implement it into your own cms or? I guess I don’t quite understand. If you can clarify than i’d love to help you out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The IE6 bugs have been fixed and the updated files have been uploaded.

    ReplyDelete
  4. can we see a demo of this

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m sorry but I have chosen not to put live demo’s on the web for any of my templates that are for sale. It is a personal choice, and it has worked out well for me. Thanks for your understanding.

    ReplyDelete
  6. any chance of some other colour schemes?
    like a light blue!
    let me know thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Clean Modern Simple - CMS WordPress WordPress Theme

OXO e-commerce HTML Template

Paper Resume / CV HTML Template