Elegant Business HTML Template

Themeforest Elegant Business HTML Template

Download Elegant Business HTML Template

Download Elegant Business HTML Template

Elegant and Contemporary Business Theme.




Sleek and modern web 2.0 theme, sutiable for any kind of business. It is editable and can easily be changed even by people who do not know html/css/photoshop very well. Hope you enjoy it :)




Main Features





  • Modern look and feel.

  • Valid xHTML and CSS markup.

  • IE6 compatible!

  • Sleek navigation.

  • Featured product slider.

  • Tooltip support for easier navigation.

  • Product gallery with thickbox image viewer.

  • Fully functional contact form (using PHP). Just change the email to your email address and you are ready to go.

  • Well commented code.

  • PSD Files included.




Hope you find it useful and cheers!!!




Valcho

Download Elegant Business HTML Template

Comments

  1. I use firefox in linux and your sliding photos overlap your top toolbar so you can not see it at all. Looks like this theme has promise though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bosstone, I am really not familiar with Linux, so I don’t really know how to fix this but I am guessing it’s because of the fonts used. Could you be so kind to tell me which are the most common fonts used in Linux so that I would be able to fix it. Thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. any idea on the wordpress port?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can I get the codaslider to start sliding automatically?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent template and beautiful layout. Need more like this…

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme