Fresh Green Business Template HTML Template

Themeforest Fresh Green Business Template HTML Template

Download Fresh Green Business Template HTML Template

Download Fresh Green Business Template HTML Template


  • Clean and fresh Website design.


  • 2 welcome backgrounds to choose from.

  • prototype javascript for enlarged image preview in portfolio section.

  • Five pages included- home, portfolio, services, about and contact.

  • Fully layered PSD for with design for all pages included.

  • Valid XHTML and Valid CSS.

  • Works fine on- IE7, Firefox 3, Safari 3.1 and Google Chrome.

  • Uses stock image from http://sxc.hu

  • Uses following fonts- Bastardus Sans for headings and Arial.



Promo Details




My PSD Templates at TF-









My Site Templates at TF-









Download Fresh Green Business Template HTML Template

Comments

  1. Hello rjoshicool


    I have added a few jquery plugins to your template and now when I roll over the top nav buttons the footer jumps up a bit and covers part of the lower divs but only in IE FF is fine, would it be possible if you could take a quick look for me?


    Thanks in advance


    http://domain.acwebserve.com/shanehogan/gs/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having IE8 with me. I wasn’t able to figure out any such issue there…

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello rjoshicool


    Many thanks for checking out an issue that was obviously nothing to do with your layout – thats what you call support


    Anyway, I only just noticed myself that it was IE7 on my desktop PC causing the issue, IE8 is fine on my laptop & I kind of fixed it by adding a non breaking space between the divs, probably not the best cure but it works.


    Thanks again for having a look.


    Shane

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi,


    just installed theme and wordpress says the installed theme is broken, any ideas?


    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,


    The template(Fresh Green Business Template) you have purchased is not a Wordpress theme, rather it is an HTML /CSS template. The template is very well placed in the Site Templates category at Themeforest, rather than the Wordpress category.


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme