Greenlash Innovation HTML Template

Themeforest Greenlash Innovation HTML Template

Download Greenlash Innovation HTML Template

Download Greenlash Innovation HTML Template

Simple and Clean Valid XHTML/CSS templates, can be used as static and dynamic web sites like jooml, drupal etc..



Added 2 column to services page



Wordpress





HTML TEMPLATES





Shopping Cart Templates





404 TEMPLATES





DRUPAL TEMPLATES





BLOGGER TEMPLATES



Download Greenlash Innovation HTML Template

Comments

  1. Great template !


    Is possible to have an added page with only two columns? It will be Fantastic!


    I saw the Live Preview.. VERY INTERESTING !


    I would buy this template, but I need a page with two columns, too (for example the Navigation & Welcome, without Latest News/Login…


    Thanks a LOT


    Alessandro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alessandro thanks, if u need 2 column then i can help you in customizing, just email me or message me.


    thanks
    santosh setty

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice template


    i’m like “rossale” it’s possible?


    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Santosh, for adding 2 column to services page, is exactly what I need!


    I’m going to buy this template !


    How could email to you, if I need help in customing? Can I, possibly, ask you some advice?


    Thanks


    Alessandro

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi rossale, just massage me or here is my email id settysantu[at]hotmail.com, always ready to help in customizing..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Santosh,
    could you update the Service page in the download package, cause in the live preview work fine, but probably is not the same in the package…


    Thanks a lot


    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi alex, i updated and it has been approve, plz mail me so that i can mail you the psd

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme