Clean Portfolio Site HTML Template

Themeforest Clean Portfolio Site HTML Template

Download Clean Portfolio Site HTML Template

Download Clean Portfolio Site HTML Template

A clean and flexible site for anyone from designers to someone looking to display their professional resume and services.

Now available as a wordpress template!


Template features:
– Valid Table-less XHTML / CSS
– Working PHP contact form with validation
– 1 to 4 column layout examples provided
– jQuery Lightbox / Gallery
– PSDs for Logo and Design

Please contact me through my portfolio page for support, thanks!

Download Clean Portfolio Site HTML Template

Comments

  1. Hey Sparkle21 – Thanks for checking out my template – for the first part, yes – you can place whatever you would like there. I included the PSD if you want to keep the same look/feel or you could just drop in anything you would like.


    As for the second part, the lightbox plugin I used is for images right now but there are plenty of modal box / slideshow / lightbox plugins for jquery. You can contact me through my profile or post a message in the forums to find some good recommendations. It would be easy to swap out.


    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using it as my global homepage and portfolio page and blog splash. Very clean, slick design. Impressive! 5/5


    In action: www.Collin1000.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can the colors be easily changed with the psd files? I really like this and would like it even more if it was flexible enough to have a dark theme applied.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since the site is pretty minimal, it wouldn’t be a very big undertaking to swap the colors. The PSDs are included. You may have to re-save the icons you want to use since they were optimized for a light background. Contact me if you have any questions along the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work cudazi.


    One small question. I’ve set up one of the menu items as Blog and created a page with the blog template, as per instructions. However, when I post items they don’t appear there. What else do I need to do to get the posts to appear automatically? Is this possible?


    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme