Oneshot - Portfolio/Business Template HTML Template
Themeforest Oneshot - Portfolio/Business Template HTML Template
This is a template for online portfolio. Will fit for freelance, design agency, online marketing agency, photographs and many more business. You have a choice of 3 different colors scheme :
Here are the key features :
- Jflow slider on the home page.
- Fully working Unobtrusive Ajax form with validation on the contact page.
- Portfolio page easy to modify
- Rich and stylish footer
- Blog/News section. Can be easily port to a CMS.
- IE6 transparency PNG support.
- 8 PSD file included
- Individual PSD files for the styled titles, easy to modify
Don’t hesitate to contact me if you need customization or color changes: guillaume[at]idowebdesign.ca
Have fun with it !!
Check out my other templates :
Business Corporate – CSS/XHTML
Great JOB ! on you preview when you click on the contact page it also underlines the service page. Thanks I will be getting this one!
ReplyDeleteClean template great work man
ReplyDeleteIs there a way to implement a shopping cart system? Your template is just perfect for me since I am trying to build a winery website. Just let me know how easy will be to implement a shopping cart system within the template same look. Thanks in advance…
ReplyDelete@thatgraphicguy: Thanks for letting me know about this issue, I have corrected it !
ReplyDelete@ApacheNation: It shouldn’t be difficult to implement a Shopping cart as the code of the template is pretty standard and easy to modify. I might suggest you to go with Shopify as it is easy to implement and easy to manage. Please email me if you would like me to implement it for you:
guillaume@idowebdesign.ca
Thanks for the comments !
Thank you so much for your prompt answer. Yes, I will surely contact you, since this coming Saturday, May 2nd, I need to impress the winery owner build it and have you implement it. Thanks again, all of you guys here at ThemeForest are great, and specially you for answering so quickly. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I also have shopify, but I am very new to it.