Photofolio PSD Templates

Themeforest Photofolio PSD Templates

Download Photofolio PSD Templates

Download Photofolio PSD Templates

Photofolio




A simple yet elegant PSD template to showcase your photography skills and personal details about yourself as a photographer. It contains 5 PSD files for your viewing pleasure. Here’s what you get:



1. Home page – Show off your most recent photographs
2. Gallery page – Organize your photos into easily viewable groups
3. Biography page – Tasty typography, irresistible icons and you
4. Contact page – Simple yet stylish form for your adoring fans
5. Interactivity page – I love web developers and it shows



Designed with YUI Grids in mind at 950px wide for the main content area and 1024px wide for the full experience.



The layers have custom names, descending order of appearance, and are structured in the same fashion coders love (aka: columns, rows, etc.) Just another little sumthin’ for the kids… that means YOU, web developers!



All images, icons and fonts are free stock, royalty-free and ready to rock. The help file contains links to more icons and images of the same style.



Only 1 non-standard web-safe font has been used (link to free download provided in help file). The rest are all standard + web-safe.



Thanks for checking it out! Please post any comments / feedback / questions below.



More templates worth checking out


- – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – -



PSD Templates


Flagship by PixelPushr

Download Photofolio PSD Templates

Comments

  1. Very nice! You’ve got to Wordpress this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I have full intentions of getting it into WordPress, unfortunately I’m not the strongest coder out there and have never made a WP theme before. It’s one of those things that are on the “to-learn” list (and very soon).


    If there’s a WP coder out there who just can’t wait, feel free to PM me or send an email to pushrman {at} gmail {dot} com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great theme pixelpushr, I also agree this would make a wonderful Wordpress theme. By the way if you know xhtml and css converting it is pretty easy. All you need to do is code the site in html and css, and then put in the necessary tags for the header, navgation, posts ect (which doesn’t really require PHP knowledge, just copy paste) and then your done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks dotsona. I’m not too shabby at XHTML + CSS but since most of my time is spent designing, when I switch hats back to Coder it’s like learning things all over again… which isn’t necessarily bad, but it does eat up more time than I’d like.


    I recently picked up a copy of How to be a Rockstar Wordpress Designer and am reading as much as possible between client jobs. So far it all seems fairly straight forward, as I’ve worked with other CMSes before, so hopefully it won’t be too long until I have a full on Wordpress theme for everyone to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme