Green and Dark Restaurant Layout HTML Template
Themeforest Green and Dark Restaurant Layout HTML Template
Green and Dark Restaurant Layout is a html layout for restaurant, cafe, coffeshop or anything you want. This template have two
column layout, fix width and dark green color.
I’am using lightbox and jQuery Cycle for slideshow
Veteranfood is our latest and cool Restaurant HTML Template. Check it out…
Template Feature:
- Valid XHTML 1.0 Strict & CSS 2.1
- 6 Pages (Homepage, Location, Our Menus, Chef, About Us and Contact Us)
- 2 PSD Included (Homepage & Our Menus)
- jQuery
- jQuery Cycle Plugin, malsup.com/jquery/cycle/
- jQuery Lightbox Plugin, leandrovieira.com/projects/jquery/lightbox/
- IE6 PNG Transparent Fix, DD_belatedPNG
- Fix hover for IE6
- Well Documented Instruction File (PDF Format)
- Fonts: Georgia, GrilledCheese (text for the logo)
- Compatible with: IE6, IE7, IE8, Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Opera
Update:
10 July 2009
Multi line text support in menu description on menus.html
Can i get the contact form please?
ReplyDeleteContact me from my profile page, and I will send it to your email. Thanks
ReplyDeleteHi Plentong!
ReplyDeleteThe template looks grate, just what I am trying to find.
Just one question
How dificult is to change the colors?
For example from green palette to a red one
I can do it with potoshop changing the .jpg?
Wait for your answer before buy it.
Many thanks!
G.
Yes, you can change the .jpg with photoshop you can also change from the .psd file.
ReplyDeleteThanks
Hi, I already send the contact form via your email, please let me know if you already got it.
ReplyDeleteThanks
Hi!
ReplyDeleteI bought your template and it’s working very well. I saw in previous message that you have a simple php form for this template. Could you send it to me please?
Thanks!
Contact me from my profile page and I will send it to your email address. Thanks
ReplyDeleteThe pop-up info bubbles that appear while scrolling over the main menu bar are glitchy on my Mac.
ReplyDeleteAny way to fix them??
what is your browser? I’m using mac and it looks fine. Thanks
ReplyDeleteGreat work, I’m getting close to finishing my project and just getting to the contact page. What would you suggest i use get the mailing featured implemented.
ReplyDeleteRob
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI was send it to your email,
Thanks
Hello,
ReplyDeleteI’ve bought this template, very good work. It’s perfect for my pizzeria.
As some other users mentioned, I’ve sent you an e-mail if you would be so kind tom send me the php form for this template.
Thank you and best regards.
I was reply your email, thanks
ReplyDeleteI’m stuck trying to figure out how and where to get the location code from Google.
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteOpen http://maps.google.com/ find your location, and click “Links”.
You will find “Paste HTML to embed in website” Copy that code into your template. Contact me from my profile page if you still have a problem and I will help you put the map.
Thanks
Hi, im very interested in buying this template for a client. If I purchase can you forward me the PHP code to get the contact form working?
ReplyDeleteSure, contact me from my profile page and I’ll give you the contact form
ReplyDeleteHi ive purchased the theme…could you send me the php code for the form please? my email is ben@ensema.co.uk
ReplyDeleteAlso, with the code you supply me how hard will it be to modify so I can add 5 more text fields and two checkboxes? Is it simply a case of duplicating existing code with one or two amendments or is it harder?
Sent you an email
ReplyDeleteDoes the contact form work?? Please inform.
ReplyDeleteyes, contact me from my profile page and I’ll sent you the contact form
ReplyDeleteCan you please send me the php code for the contact form. I already sent you a direct email from my gmail account to your gmail account… FYI .
ReplyDeleteI really like the concept… thanks.