Pet Care Dog Kennels WordPress Theme
Pet care is a clean and simple WordPress CMS Theme having flexible Custom Widgets, by which you can create websites for Pets & Vets, Animal Shelters, Dog Trainers, Cat Trainers and Pet Caretakers, pet rescue and any animal related websites with no time, this is GUARANTEED.
You can use this theme to Promote your pet store, veterinary clinic or dog training classes.
Each and every component on this theme can be customised using theme customizr.
Using this theme you can also create online store and start selling your pets/pedigree.
More than 10 Ready to use Home page Layouts
You will get all the below layout styles once you you use one click demo options integrated with this theme.
Update Note
Note to buyers: We are keep on updating theme as soon as find the bugs or new features requested by users, so please download updated files from your download section and update your theme by replacing entire theme folder.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require further assistance while updating theme or plugins, post a query over here: http://support.kayapati.com
We do not suggest you to modify theme core files, instead use child theme or custom CSS option in theme customizr then you won’t be any issues while updating theme
VIDEO TUTORIALS
THEME MAIN FEATURES
- Full screen slider or Full screen video, watch this video to know how easy it to create full screen sliders/video to pages.
- Theme Installation and One Click Demo data importing, watch this video
- We all know that a slow site is a bad one no matter how pretty it looks – that’s why we paid extra attention to do everything is necessary that your site runs faster and smoother than ever. The Pet Care live demo scores 98% on the Optimized for Speed, test it here
- Some times you wont need the responsive, you have an option to ON/OFF responsive mode
- Few clients like site to be in boxed layout and some one like in fluid mode, so we have provided an option in theme customizr to switch the theme Boxed layout or Fluid Layout
- Footer Section at the bottom of the page ON/OFF
- Top header bar ( above header / slider ) can be ON/OFF
- Creating UNIQUE pages using light weight and easy to use Page Builder, watch this video
- Page Titles ON/OFF
- Header slider can be added to any pages, check this video
- WooCommerce Support, sell your food/wine online, check this demo
- WooCommerce single page ( Product single page ) sidebar position left/right/full width can be controlled from customizer
- Menu bar background image/color can be controlled from customizer
- Content background image/color can be controlled from customizer
- Footer bg image/color can be controlled from customizer
Theme Support?
After purchase please ask support question via our support forum
Attribution
Note: Please note that the images are shown in the demo are not included in the download file, and the respective author is copy right holder.
Hi,
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, thanks for the support! You guys are great!
Now I need to setup my “shop” page.
After installed your theme and the demo pages I figured out that there was no “shop” demo page so I installed the WooCommerce plugin.
The WooCommerce plugin automatically generated a “shop” page but my “shop” page is all blank: http://aldeiadospassaros.com.br/shop/
How can I apply your theme to the “shop” page generated by Woocommerce?
Thanks
Do you have the shop products created? If so, please email us your wp admin access to check it out, go to my profile page and fill the form and send it.
ReplyDeleteOk! I just email you.
ReplyDeleteI’ll be waiting for the changes.
Thanks
Fixed the issue.
ReplyDeleteHI,
ReplyDeletei removed all homepage content.i just want the slider and the footer in homepage.but its showing big blank space below the slider.how can i remove it?and i want to put background color of the navigation.i dont want transparent.how can i do it?
http://heelwithme.com/
To add bg color to menu bar, just un check the “Slider Ovelap On Menu” check box which is located under the “Custom Options” in the page.
ReplyDeleteIf you would like to remove the mid white space, add this css style
.mid_container_wrapper_section{
display: none;
}
in “Theme Customize > General Settings > Custom CSS” text area.
i added. but its still showing blank space.
ReplyDeleteTry adding like this.
ReplyDelete.mid_container_wrapper_section{
display: none!important;
}
if still face the issue, please give me the page url.
hi,
ReplyDeletei added following code. the homepage blank space is now removed. but in other page the text content is not showing. i just want to remove the homepage blank space. the other page content should be visible.
.mid_container_wrapper_section{
display: none!important;
}
Sorry, use this:
ReplyDelete.home .mid_container_wrapper_section{
display: none!important;
}
added home class.
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI bought your theme.
I have problems with the upload of images.
Do not load your media files, the error is as follows:
“There was an error loading. Please try again later.”
I tried to disable all plugins, but not solved the problem either.
How can I rivolvere the situation?
Go to my profile page and send us your wp admin access to check it out.
ReplyDeleteif you provide me with one of your email you will create a new account
ReplyDeleteGo to here http://themeforest.net/user/kayapati and fill the form and submit.
ReplyDeleteHI,
ReplyDeleteOn the homepage I have a slider with “Slider Ovelap On Menu” checked and the “Slider Height” is set to 400px. The slider don’t use the 400px it’s only work if I check “Boxed Slider” but I don’t want a boxed slider. Current version I use is petcare v1.2.2 and the slider plugin is updated too.
Thanks
In same time can you fix this little thing:
ReplyDeleteWhen I go in Admin > Appearance > Customize
Header Section > Sticky Header Settings > “Enable Sticky Header” is always checked, I have to uncheck it if I update something in other section.
Slider height is fixed and updated theme which you can download later today.
ReplyDeleteWe checked our demo and can not see any issue with the sticky header, please re check after updates confirm us.
Thanks a lot for the slider height fix.
ReplyDeleteThe problem with Sticky Header is on the customizer section and is on the new version too. Tested on FF and Chrome with WordPress 4.5.1. The state of the checkbox “Enable Sticky Header” is always checked when we open the customizer.
1 – Go to admin > Customize > Customize Header Section > Sticky Header Settings > “Enable Sticky Header”
2 – Uncheck the checkbox and save.
3 – Close the Customizer to return to admin or homepage
4 – Do the Step 1 to open the customizer again and check the state of “Enable Sticky Header”
Like I said: “is always checked, I have to uncheck it if I update something in other section.”
Thanks
Yes you are right, we see the issue and just fixed it and updated into themeforest, please re download it and check it out.
ReplyDeleteHi! I downloaded the archive, in the theme folder there are only the css and fonts folder.
ReplyDeleteit is impossible to install the theme, because missing folders and it generates various errors. Please send me the full archive of the theme.
We updated theme few hours ago, are you sure you are using latest version?
ReplyDeleteYes, it’s the latest version
ReplyDeleteSorry, I see the same issue with my back, some thing went wrong while uploading, we will fix it soon.
ReplyDeleteJust updated you can download it and check it out.
ReplyDeletehello, today I downloaded the theme but I have problems with the installation: It says that some file are missing and generates some errors. Please send me the full archive
ReplyDeleteok, when i activate the theme wordpress says me that there is an error number 6. Please help me
ReplyDeleteSorry, we will fix the issue and update theme with 12 hours.
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteI purchased the theme.
I need another license to do another installation.
In the box I see the following text:
“You have two licenses for this item. Download”
The problem is that after downloading and subsequent load, I am told:
“It can not be installed because there is no css file”
How can I fix?
Thank you
Paul
Sorry, I am not getting really what the issue is, it would be help us if you can provide us the wp admin access where you are getting the issue.
ReplyDeleteGo to my profile page and provide us the wp admin url and access.
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI installed the theme but I have another problem.
When I install the plugin you get the following error message:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was Unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator at postmaster@oldcountry.pizza to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
What do you advise me to do to fix it?
It seems some thing at your server as we can not see any issue like you mentioned for other client any how please go to my profile page and provide us the wp admin access to check it out.
ReplyDeleteHI,
ReplyDeleteI translate the theme french to english with WPML. To translate specific value of customizer key name “header_text_logo_tagline” I need to add code on wp-config.xml. Can you update your wp-config.xml to add:
<admin-texts>
<key name="theme_mods_petcare">
<key name="header_text_logo_tagline" />
</key>
</admin-texts>
Between <wpml-config></wpml-config>.
Thanks
Hello, do you know when demo will be back up?
ReplyDeleteIts working fine now.
ReplyDeletehttp://kayapati.com/demos/petcare/
Hello , is this theme supports RTL languages ? Thanks .
ReplyDeleteI bought your theme. I tried to ask for support here: http://support.kayapati.com. Unfortunately, the registration process, do not send me the password to my email address. How can I do? Thank you!
ReplyDeleteThen you can ask over here.
ReplyDeleteI would like to hide from the backend of wordpress ‘Petcare Options’, because the customer may overwrite the data. MI say as to which line of code I need to adjust? Thank you!
ReplyDeleteTry this.
ReplyDeleteGo to “customize > Additional CSS” add this code:
li#toplevel_page_kaya_theme_options {
display: none;
}
Does not work! I tried to put it in the style.css file of the theme, in the css child theme and even in ‘Customizer’, but does not work.
ReplyDeleteIt doesn’t work if you add in style.css. you have to add it customizer, try adding !important.
ReplyDeleteOK!
ReplyDeleteAnother problem that I consider more serious. If my customer puts something without setting a photograph, in the footer, where I entered the last few items, it is automatically inserted a preview image that has nothing to do. It ‘very important that this does not happen. How can I solve this problem?
Can I delete the PICS in the ‘Images’ folder kaya-plugin-pet care, without this resulting in an error? It could be a solution…
ReplyDeleteIf that’s okay, what are other folders where I can delete DEFAULT photo?
Default photos are disappeared once you use feature image for the post.
ReplyDeleteI know this! But my client is not very experienced. Yesterday he entered a post without inserting a photo and this happened. For me it was very embarrassing to give him an explanation. Can I fix this somehow?
ReplyDeleteIt ’s very important to me that the customer does not appear automatically see photos that he never entered. you can resolve this?
ReplyDeleteThen why can you add your own place holder image in place of that image? you can just replace the image in the images folder.
ReplyDeleteI tried to replace go ftp images in the images folder, but the image place holder remains the same. If I give ftp access, could you kindly give it a try?
ReplyDeleteI thank you in advance.
Excuse me, but maybe I explained bad, because my English is very small.
ReplyDeleteIf I were the site blogger, I would go quietly replace the image. The site is operated by a client of mine not very experienced, who is very angry if he saw an image instead of another. I’m sure my client sometimes forget to include his own image. Then, I should explain that I have NOT complete control over the site and this, as you can imagine, it would be very embarrassing for me.
Do you want to replace that image with other or want to remove it completely.
ReplyDeleteFor me it is the same, all right the easiest solution. Perhaps, it would be better to remove them teasels. You tell me…
ReplyDeleteok Try this.
ReplyDeleteGo to “plugins > Kaya Pet Care Plugin > Images” where all the place holder images are placed, so find what images it displaying when you do not use feature images and either delete it or replace with other image.
Okay, thanks. It seems to work!
ReplyDeleteThere are other things I want to ask you. For now I’ll stop here. We feel maybe in a few days.
P.S.
The procedure to remove ‘Petcare Options’ does not work. Some sufferimento?
k
ReplyDeleteAll the pictures in the folder you mentioned, but today I realized that the default photo still appears in the news section of the home page (the photo does not appear in the blog). I would need to solve this problem!
ReplyDeleteHi, can I change this whole template into Swedish if my website is Swedish?
ReplyDeleteyes, the theme includes .po files which you can translate into your lang.
ReplyDeleteHi!
ReplyDeleteI can not register on http://support.kayapati.com/ with correct purchase code.
help me please!
And theme with translate footer page interest for me. How can i do it?
The footer page is created using Page builder, so you can translate it as per your needs by opening the footer from pages.
ReplyDelete... and? )) How can i use two or any tranlated version of footer page simultaneously?
ReplyDeleteI think this problem steel “in progress” – http://support.kayapati.com/forums/topic/footer-translation/
And why can not i register on http://support.kayapati.com ?
I used Lake777 as Marketplace Username and my purchase code for this.
in our case the footer is a page like any other standard page.
ReplyDeleteMake this footer page too how you make translate other standard page like about us.
once time again!
ReplyDeletehow can i register here?! http://support.kayapati.com/wp-login.php?action=register
i’m used Marketplace Username and Purchase Code for Kennel Template and saw “Sorry, but that item purchase code is invalid. Please make sure you have entered the correct purchase code.”
Really I have no idea why its getting like this for your, few one facing same issue. any how you can ask support over here.
ReplyDeleteok. what is Marketplace Username? I have support and … i have no support. Really I have no idea why its getting like this.
ReplyDeleteYou can ask any queries over here.
ReplyDeleteok. I have 20 pages with two different language and 2 footer pages with two language. How can i use first footer page for 10 pages and second footer page for other 10 pages?
ReplyDeleteIn this case, you can use standard footer and translate text in to 2 languages. The footer page works for only one selection from customzier.
ReplyDeleteHello, first of all congratulations on the excellent theme. I find it very nice and fast !! Really vote 10 on 10 :)). I wanted to ask you something about the contact form. We in italy we need by law (unfortunately it is mandatory, though we risk sanctions) of a “checkbox” privacy. I went to the file contact_form.php and added the part in relation to the checkbox, but unfortunately “required” does not work. In practice the form is always sent even if the user does not accept the privacy by clicking on its “checkbox”.
ReplyDeleteThe part I added is the following. What is missing in order to make the checkbox mandatory and ensure that if the user does not accept the error form as it does with the fields above? Thanks a lot and still congratulations on the great theme.
link code html:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/io0ctmq224zhofa/Schermata%202017-07-27%20alle%2001.04.42.png?dl=0
link photo problem:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9hi5tziqielp4qa/Schermata%202017-07-27%20alle%2000.31.21.png?dl=0
We will add an option check box and text area in contact widget itself, is it ok?
ReplyDeleteSure, for me it is okay;). To add the check box in the widget such as strings and files I need to change? Do you write to me by mail? Should I open a ticket? Look up your news. thank you so much;).
ReplyDeleteWe just added an option to select the page in widget, so that you can create terms and conditions page and select it in the widget.
ReplyDeleteWe will update theme by end of the day.
You need to download theme and update it, once you update then the updated widget will be loaded.
OK thanks:). I’m expecting a new update. I ask you one last important thing though. How do I install the child theme? So I install it and once I update with the new files I will not delete the changes made. Genuinely I have never installed a child theme, but I read that you recommend it just to be able to update the theme without any problems. thank you so much
ReplyDeleteWe just updated theme and you can re download theme from themeforest after an hour. Go to contact widget where you will have an option to select “Terms and Conditions” page.
ReplyDeleteYes, theme included child theme which you can use for any style changes, you can install child theme just like normal theme, install and activate it but you must install the main theme also with out main theme child theme do not work.
Hello, I tried to install the baby theme but I saw that I missed all the changes made . I ask you, therefore, if you can only indicate the files I need to update via ftp so that you can see the modification to the form so I overwrite only the Files related to the father theme. Thank you very much
ReplyDeleteIs it ok if I overwrite the “kaya-petcare-plugin” folder? Is it the only folder that contains the new code for terms and conditions? Or do I have to overwrite other folders or files within the theme? Thank you very much for your heart. Ps. I apologize for my English but I’m using a translator .
ReplyDeleteyes, you can overwrite that plugin folder.
ReplyDeleteand also, you can overwrite the function.php file.
Hello, I have now overwritten and saw the addition of the checkbox and link terms and conditions but unfortunately the problem remains that the form sends mail even if the person does not accept the terms and conditions on the check box. For Italian legislation it is necessary for the system to give error, ie the field must be a mandatory field to be selected to send the form. I attach you under the two links of my test. I also added the checkbox field, but unfortunately the system does not recognize it as compulsory. Thanks so much
ReplyDeletelink code html:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/io0ctmq224zhofa/Schermata%202017-07-27%20alle%2001.04.42.png?dl=0
link photo problem:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9hi5tziqielp4qa/Schermata%202017-07-27%20alle%2000.31.21.png?dl=0
I would use it for Italian legislation as follows:
http://www.the-art-of-web.com/html/html5-checkbox-required/
Then I strongly suggest you to use this plugin for your needs:
ReplyDeletehttps://wordpress.org/plugins/caldera-forms/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmKj02aE0nc
ReplyDelete