Folio!dea WordPress Theme
Themeforest Folio!dea WordPress Theme
Features:
Comments compatible with WordPress 2.8;
Gravatar support for comments;
jQuery slideshow gallery for project previews;
Custom post image – Thumbnails;
Read me file included for easy customization;
PDF files for custom field;
CSS /XHTML validated;
Widget ready;
Theme includes 1 PSD files for logo;
Theme tested on WordPress 2.8;
Ready for:
MSIE 6
MSIE 7
Opera
Firefox 2
Firefox 3
Safari
Chrome
This theme looks good but I want to test it before I purchase.
ReplyDeleteI have learned a lot of themes look good until you try to use them. Is there any way to test drive this theme, even for a few hours?
this looks very clean! can you attach the psd files – i need to make it orange instead of blue – client’s wishlist is extensive (makes it fun!) I’m assuming you don’t mind if I make it orange, right?
ReplyDeleteDer Inhaber dieser Domain parkt diese beim Domain-Parking-Programm. Die auf dieser Seite bereitgestellten Listings kommen von dritter Seite und stehen mit Domain-Inhaber oder Sedo in keiner Beziehung. Bei markenrechtlichen Problemfällen wenden Sie sich bitte direkt an den Domain-Inhaber lt. Whois (z.B. Denic.de).
ReplyDelete