Royal Wordpress WordPress Theme
Themeforest Royal Wordpress WordPress Theme
Welcome to the wordpress version of Royal Joomla, unsuprising named Royal Wordpress. The wordpress is almost identical to the joomla version but offers some slight differences. Here are some of the themes features:
- 3 color schemes
- Mootools content slider for recent posts
- Mootools link nudging
- Collapsible right-sidebar
- Text sizer
- Active page link highlighting in top menu
- Easy to modify logo
- IE PNG fix
- Clickable logo
- Threaded comments
- No plugins necessary
Is this theme compatible with 3.0? Have you tested it with 3?
ReplyDeleteUntested, I will test it later today and update it if it doesn’t
ReplyDeleteJust checked and everything seems to function as expected in wordpress 3.0
ReplyDeleteis it possible to add a full width banner/logo across the top as a header
ReplyDeleteIm not sure what you mean. Maybe try emailing me with further details.
ReplyDeleteHello, if I have more than three posts on the homepage the background colour changes in the 4th post from white to grey. What can it be?
ReplyDeleteAnother Question: How can I show the author of an article?
ReplyDeleteany idea as to why the slider if added on a page breaks the design? using safari 5.1.7 om mac
ReplyDeletehttp://screencast.com/t/wXm7AHciLC
I think you have the wrong template…. judging from the picture and the fact you haven’t bought my theme.
ReplyDeleteHACKED THEME….
ReplyDelete