Simple Solutions - Clean and Professional Theme HTML Template

Themeforest Simple Solutions - Clean and Professional Theme HTML Template

Download Simple Solutions - Clean and Professional Theme HTML Template

Download Simple Solutions - Clean and Professional Theme HTML Template

Simple Solutions is a clean and professional theme, perfect for all types of business, companies and personal sites. It has a unique navigation that looks like folder tabs which gives the theme a nice feel.




This theme has 4 color variations.




Light Gray
Green
Dark
Blue




Every theme has it’s own design PSD and also a separate PSD for the logo and buttons for easy customization.




Template Features
- Sliding doors tab
- Working AJAX contact form
- Valid XHTML/CSS
- Tableless layout
- jQuery lightbox
- slider header image
- PNG fix for IE6
- Sticky Footer
- 5 Page theme




Compatible with all common web browsers




Thanks for checking out my work!




credits: easy slider




My HTML templates
















My Drupal Theme




Download Simple Solutions - Clean and Professional Theme HTML Template

Comments

  1. Clean design, I like it a lot.


    This would be perfect for a client of mine if there was a red variation, like the red on your corporate company template. Any chance of that happening? Please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the delayed response. Yes, a red version should be easy to create.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought this template and my client and I are both very happy with it. The colors, the typography and the layout are all excellent. There are a lot of tabbed interfaces out there, but very few where the tabs overlap. It makes a huge difference graphically when they do, but it is a difficult effect to pull off with CSS . The author did a fantastic job making it all work and it’s impressive and elegant in action. I took the top part of the layout and made it into a PHP include file. It includes the top logo, search area, and tabbed navigation. That way if I need to make a change to the menu, I only need to change it once in the include file and it changes across all the pages. Anyway, I love this template and recommend it highly. Excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi bopjo1.. Thanks a lot for the positive comment. Thats right, the tab navigation is a very tricky one to code using css.. This is definitely one of my best theme.. I’m glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jimmy, I’m having issues with my Web site in IE 6 & 7. I’m also having a problem with the the contact form.


    You can see what I’ve got going at www.usaveash.com


    Any help would really be appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello:


    I sent you an email about issues with this template. It does not seem to work right in IE 8 . There is a spacing problem in all of the pages but the home page right under the navigation and a white line is shown. If you could offer some help I would appreciate. We have purchased the template and are in the middle of the project and cannot deploy without this fix.


    Thanks,


    J

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme