Fathom Webscapes HTML Template
Themeforest Fathom Webscapes HTML Template
Fathom is a Web 2.0 template featuring multiple JQuery easing Slides, Superfish Menu, Lightbox, Custom Flash Player and easily editable XML Flash banner.
Features
- 7 uniquely styled pages
- JQuery Slider Used on Three pages in Three Different Ways ( Including Coda Slider
- Superfish CSS Drop Down Menu
- XML Flash Banner ( CS3 + )
- Custom Flash Player with Three Featured Videos ( CS3 + )
- Lightbox
- Layered Photoshop Layout
- 21 iStock Icons ( Purchased Extended License for Resale )
- XPNG_Fix
- 2 Different Working Contact Forms
- Separate Help Files for Every Dynamic Feature of Site
- All Files Validated using W3C
The XML Banner is as easy to edit as any CSS or JQuery file if not easier.
Simply load your image to the folder and/or edit your XML file. Easy as pie ladies and gents!
- To speed-up or slow down the “bubbles” in the banner you need to open the banner.flv file in Flash and simply adjust the frame rate to your liking.
Nice one!
ReplyDeleteWhat about client log in? Is it working?
ReplyDeleteErik
No sorry Erik. Just there for aesthetics.
ReplyDeletestylus any plans for other colours? I love the layout but need a red-ish template
ReplyDeleteNot at this time. But maybe I’ll add a few color variations soon. If I do I’ll add a red.
ReplyDeleteOn the other hand, this file comes with the PSD and changing to red would be rather simple.
excellent work!
ReplyDeleteWordpress someday????? HUH ??
ReplyDeleteThanks
Eugene
If I was only good at WordPress. I’d luv to do it.
ReplyDeleteThis is nice, how hard is it to change the color of the animation and header?
ReplyDeleteAnd as far as the client login, what is it there for?
The client log in is just their for aesthetics.
ReplyDeleteThe file includes a PSD so changing the header is easy. Exactly what animation are you referring to?
Is it possible to make the “Featured Videos” box on the Media Center page a scrolling box? This way more than 3 videos can be shown.
ReplyDeleteGreat Theme.
That’s a great idea but I just don’t have the time to do so. Maybe in the future.
ReplyDeleteNot many people are taking to well to this theme. Hopefully I can add some suggested changes and upgrade the file a bit.
Maybe the Flash file is discouraging some people.
ReplyDelete