Focal Photo Gallery HTML Template

Themeforest Focal Photo Gallery HTML Template

Download Focal Photo Gallery HTML Template

Download Focal Photo Gallery HTML Template

Focal is a clean, professional style photo gallery, great for photographers wanting to present their shots, or for designers/artists wanting to showcase their portfolio work.




Features




Valid Code: Valid XHTML/CSS Code




EXIF Info: EXIF data (if available) is automatically pulled from your photos, formatted correctly and displayed (date taken, camera make/model, shutter speed, aperture, focal length, etc.); captions can also be displayed for each photo




Browser Compatibility: Compatible with all major browsers (IE6, IE7, IE8, Firefox, Safari, etc.); also includes an optional, user-friendly IE6 warning message (if you choose not to support it)




Documentation: full documentation covering organization as well as how to manage your photos




Check out the live preview to explore all of the features of Focal!




*Special Thanks:




EXIF extraction scripts- Jacob Seidelin ( http://blog.nihilogic.dk/2008/05/reading-exif-data-with-javascript.html )




Sample Photographs- sztyui, via Flickr ( http://www.flickr.com/photos/sztyui/ )

Download Focal Photo Gallery HTML Template

Comments

  1. Hi,


    I love this design and am hoping to purchase it. I’m wondering though… how does it handle if you were to add more than the 9 or so photos it shows in the example? I notice the way the sidebar scrolls is a little weird and am wondering if it would still work right if I had say like 15-20 photos instead. Anyone have any experience on this?


    Thanks!
    Alora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I really need a photo portfolio where visitors can comment. Is there a way to turn this feature on in this theme? I looked at the demo but can not see from there if it is capable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does the contact form work?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does the Contact form work on this theme? I will buy it if it comes with the working contact form, everything else looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello
    I can`t install this theme. Some problems with correct header in style.css
    can you help me?

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi
    I just bought this theme too.
    I couldn’t install it because:
    “The package could not be installed. The style.css stylesheet doesn’t contain a valid theme header.”
    Any idea?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. anyone know how to solve the sstyle.css stylesheet doesn’t contain a valid theme header?
    i like this theme but it sucks paying for it and not being able to install it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme