Jaba Corporation HTML Template

Themeforest Jaba Corporation HTML Template

Download  Jaba Corporation HTML Template

Download  Jaba Corporation HTML Template

This is a clean theme with 960px


Features:



  • Fully sliced/layerd psd containing all pages (2 PSD Files)

  • Form validation using Jquery

  • Valid css & Html

  • sIFR

  • Fully working PHP /Ajax contact form

  • Works in all major browsers (IE6,7,8. FF, Opera, Safari)


  • 8 Color Schemes;


  • Elements styling

    • p (error and sucess)

    • Lists (ol and ul)

    • Heading

    • Text with image (left and right image)

    • Bloquote

    • Table

    • List of images

    • Form






See my others themes:


Download  Jaba Corporation HTML Template

Comments

  1. Hello, is the WordPress version available? Can I use a PayPal plug-in in this version?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no a Wordpress version yet, but I have plans to do this on feb/2013


    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, thank you very much! Btw the template is wonderful..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I see that this template was created in 2009. Is this template viewable in various mobile devices…successfully? I would check, but I do not own a mobile device.


    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m working in a new version. I can’t guarantee that this on works…

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme