Paper Made - HTML HTML Template

Themeforest Paper Made - HTML HTML Template

Download Paper Made - HTML HTML Template

Download Paper Made - HTML HTML Template

Paper made is a design that is clean yet creative. Using rough edges, paper textures, pins and stationary to give the website a 3D feel. This design is ideal for a creative industry, school, children, portfolio, handmade products or artist.


There are 4 PSD files included:



  • Home page design

  • Inside page/services

  • Contact us

  • Menu sprite


The PSD content is organized into named folders, so you can create any custom content-layout you need using the shapes already in the design.


The HTML site features are:



  • Horizontal menu using a image sprite

  • Search box layout

  • 3 main services boxes for the home page

  • Contact information

  • jQuery slider section in the header

  • Google Maps with instructions on the contact page


The HTML validates and displays correctly in IE6 . CSS and HTML pages are extensively commented.


A bonus Site Map & Form Submit PHP Script are included.



  • The PHP site map automatically displays every page in your website as a list. It’s great for search engines and helps users navigate your website.

  • The PHP form submit script that will process your form, and you can set up a CC, email subject, and required fields.


Additional information:



  • Layout-wide is 940 px (optimized for 1024×768 screen resolution)

  • Icon sets are linked to in help file

  • The fonts used in this file are arial & Segoe Print both available standard with Windows Vista & available for download.




To make the header slider auto scroll open up the “js/jquery.flow.1.2.min.js” file and add this code to a new line at the end:





function auto_scroll(){
$('.slides-arrow-right').click();
setTimeout(auto_scroll,5000);
}
setTimeout(auto_scroll,5000);



Download Paper Made - HTML HTML Template

Comments

  1. You’re going to have a bunch of sales when you’re done with the wordpress version. I’m ready to send you money! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This theme is now available in a wordpress template: http://themeforest.net/item/paper-made-wordpress-theme/52833

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this file!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, anyway to also slide the gallery slider when clicking a link on the page? I don’t see a way to distinguish between the individual slider frames, they all have the same span class, so im not sure how i could link to a particular one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I work with atext based editor. Does the download include html and css files too, or only psd?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi osaft, yes the download has all HTML & CSS files as you see them in the preview.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,


    many thanks I’ve bought it now.
    I am doing some charity work with it and it works great. Only thing is that I have problems with the contact form – everytime I send it I don’t get the thank you page or error page but a php code page that shows a lot of code, even though I have followed your instructions. can you help please? A test site can be found at www.sn25.de


    many, many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi osaft,


    Website looks awesome well done on the menu.


    Please enable PHP on your hosting account. You can contact your website hosting provider to enable this.


    Thanks,
    dtbaker

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi dtbaker,


    I had forgotten that php was not installed on the test server.
    The site is now live at www.riversidepreschool.org.uk


    I am now getting a “Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end” for both the form and the sitemap. I have checked and found that all the brackets seem to be there. can you please help with that?


    osaft

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have deleted the part that gives the reply that mandatory fields are missing and it works.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This error is caused by “short tags”


    Wherever you see a ”<?=$” change it to ”<?php echo $”


    Then wherever you see a ”<? ” change it to ”<?php “

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great template, I’m having problems with the hover menu effect,, I just want a one color menu,, how do I get rid of the hover color change effect?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Bravoceo, An easy fix is to open up the photoshop file called menu_sprite.psd change the bottom font color to the same as the top so they are identical, then save the file as menu_sprite.gif

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wish to thank dtbaker, it is so amazing what can be done with a 10$ template. You saved me at least 3 or even 5 days of work! well done!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Has this design been updated to display correctly with IE8 ? The live demo looks fine in my browser, but I only see IE6 and IE7 specified above.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This looks gorgeous but is it possible to change the cloud background images? I have another blue background I want to use instead – it is stored as a jpg on my PC. is it easy to change?

    ReplyDelete
  17. How do we center the menu items in the menu sprite? At present they are all shifted to the left, I would like to have them all centered.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi there,


    I selected a static Home page instead of the blog posts. Works great.


    How do I create the default blog “Home” page (with all posts) so I can link to it from the navigation?


    Also, how do I show the Services page with the icons? Where is that located?


    Can anyone assist here? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Like the design. Why anymore not on sell Wordpress theme? Would like to buy it?


    Br,
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  20. We are currently updating the Wordpress theme to support wordpress 3.3, please check back later for an update.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme