Blu2 HTML Theme HTML Template

Themeforest Blu2 HTML Theme HTML Template

Download Blu2 HTML Theme HTML Template

Download Blu2 HTML Theme HTML Template

blu2 – a new kind of design innovation



Version 1.1: Fixed Firefox 3.5 contact form padding offset



Get the blu2 PSD Theme!



blu2, the next generation of bluenose, that was reworked from scratch and takes on a cleaner, more professional look with a higher quality of finish. blu2 is perfect for business themes, or business portfolio themes. Enjoy it while it lasts.



Fonts & Icons


The two fonts used in this theme are Aller and Arial, which is default on most systems (Mac, Windows). The icons used on the “Why Us” column are by WeFunction. Other icons, where present are custom made by me (Creative32).



Plugin Credits




Key Features



  • PSD Included!

  • Ultra Clean

  • Blue, more colors may come later

  • Professional

  • Sharp Finish

  • PHP Mail Support

  • CSS3 Rounded Corners & Text Shadows

  • sIFR Support

  • jQuery Powered Tabs (Portfolio)

  • jQuery Powered Portfolio Slider (Home)

  • jQuery Powered Lightbox (Home/Portfolio)

  • 5 FULL HTML FILES

  • HTML FORMATTED DOCUMENTATION



FAQ


Q: Why is the IE6 support so sluggish?


A: IE6 is an amazing browser, for 2001. But in 2009, we need to move on, I have only provided enough IE6 support so that my eyes don’t hurt from looking at it in IE6, but the world needs to MOVE ON!

Download Blu2 HTML Theme HTML Template

Comments

  1. awesome work mate. job well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job, so bright ! Seems there is a glitch with the contact form with FF 3 .5. Nice Work !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fixed this in the update, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks mabuc and idowebdesign!


    About the firefox glitch, I’m on a Mac using Firefox 3.5 (I would assume basically the same as windows?), but I don’t see a glitch >.< do you mind describing it until I can find a PC to test on?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work Creative32!. I see no glitch on the form, the padding in the form fields is a little strange though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Plans for WORDPRESS ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks babyboy808! Hmm, the padding seems to be a little different on every browser, I’ll get around to it.


    Mediamake, as for Wordpress… frankly, I have no clue how to code for wordpress :S Although I may hire someone else to do it for me, if I see the need for is. I hope that answers your question?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I must say, your use of the “inner shadow”, really is amazing! Great job on the arrows in the slider.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh hell, I love that kind of banners, good luck Creative32 I just remember my advice in reviewmydesign and look at this good sales!

    ReplyDelete
  10. $10? Wow. Practically stealing it at that price. Very nice work indeed! Will be purchasing soon for an upcoming project!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anyway to make the slider sequence through the images automatically?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme