IE6 Alert Page HTML Template

Themeforest IE6 Alert Page HTML Template

Download IE6 Alert Page HTML Template

Download IE6 Alert Page HTML Template

UPDATED




Now updated with a completely new design, IE6 alert page uses only CSS and sprites for rollovers, eliminating loading delay (flickering). In addition, Google Chrome has been added as a browser link.




Choosing not to support Internet Explorer 6 altogether is a great way to make a statement against the infamous browser. However, you also don’t want to leave your IE6 users lost or confused when they visit your site. Instead of showing them a broken design, you can redirect them to this friendly alert page. It explains the compatibility issues with IE6, and offers links to upgrade to newer, compatible browsers.




Features:




- Clean, simple design goes well with any website design
- Compatible with all browsers, including IE6 (naturally :) )
- Simple to integrate into your existing site
- Full Documentation
- Includes full PSD file (with named and grouped layers)

Download IE6 Alert Page HTML Template

Comments

  1. I honestly liked the older design MUCH better.
    Luckily I kept a copy of it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the old design, will be an alternative choice available in the near future?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work, just added this to a site that gets less than 2% monthly traffic via IE6 or less.


    Easy to implement, looks good, and makes it simple for the end user to upgrade.


    I’m through trying to support IE6 . If someone is going to suffer, it’s going to be those few that have neglected updating, not the masses that keep up with the times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi There,


    i can’t bring it to work on my site!!!


    www.orenji.eu


    emailed twice the dev. but without success


    can somebody help?


    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dev. not responding…


    Can someone help there ?


    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Any word on if it will be updated to include IE9 ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is a decent percentage of users on my site that use IE7 , but the site looks terrible and it would be amazing if I could redirect them with this! Is it possibly to detect if they are using IE7 instead of IE6 ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. @kassieloohoo


    I’ve implemented this epic script:


    http://www.quirksmode.org/js/detect.html

    Hope it helps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why in God’s name would you suggest IE8 over Opera?

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you bring back the OLD design (either as a replacement or as another option), I will buy this item.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme