OASIS - Clean & Stylish Portfolio Template HTML Template
OASIS – Clean / Stylish Portfolio / Business HTML Template available in 4 colors range (fire, sun, aqua, classis) and 7 Page Templates (HTML/CSS/JS)
The Fire version of the theme is shown in the Live Preview – view the additional styles below:
Fire -> OASIS Fire
Aqua -> OASIS Aqua
Sun -> OASIS Sun
Classic -> OASIS Classic
Note: I’m running some code encryption in this layout for protection. The buyed product is fully unencrypted and very easy to customize. Thank you for understanding.
Theme Features:
* EXTREMELY EASY COLORS CUSTOMIZE !
* 4 ready colors range (fire, sun, aqua, classis)
* 7 page templates (Home, About, Portfolio, Blog, Contact Form, 404 Error, Quote Confirm Page)
* Grid based design (960.gs) – sidebar that fits several 125×125 ads perfectly
* jQuery multiple banner slider
* jQuery Form Validation
* jQuery Gallery / Portfolio Lightbox
* jQuery Superfish Dropdown Menu
* Working contact/quote form
* Live validation of the contact form
* Contact form confirmation page
* Coded for good SEO results
* Easy to customize
* Valid XHTML / CSS
* Layout PSD Files
* Additional PSD files – parts of design for ease re-skinning
* Supported by all browsers
The fonts used in this theme it “Trebuchet MS”.
Open Source Code Used:
“jQuery”
“jQuery plugin: Validation”
“jQuery stepcarousel”
“jQuery prettyPhoto Lightbox”
“jQuery superfish”
Cheers!
Note: Images used in this theme have been collected from Envato’s sites.
Check out some of my other designs:
Profesional WordPress Templates
Profesional HTML/CSS Templates
omg! this is so cool! this is gonna be a great seller! i love the design. very eye pleasing and effective! great job vesthar. and i love ur customer service. A+!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the positive feedback gr8 ! Greatly appreciated
ReplyDeleteYay, this is awesome work dude… great job
ReplyDeleteThanks man! greatly appreciated your positive comment..
ReplyDeleteLove this and the rest of your work!
ReplyDeleteJust congrats on the new theme, I for one love it and thinking of changing one of my sites and this could be perfect. Like your stuff as a whole though top work.
ReplyDeleteAlso wanted to ask, don’t suppose you’ll be doing a word press version of this theme as I’d love it if you did.
Thank you @jgodbee, @elephant2009 really glad you like it. It’s really nice when your work is appreciated.
ReplyDeleteRegarding for WP version. I’m waiting to see how this version sells. If it sells acceptable, then I will definitely make a WordPress version. I can’t tell you how quickly that will be but I think not quicker than 4-6 weeks from now. Why ? During this week will be another PSD /HTML-CSS Template and after this I will do WP version of my ‘7Lifes’ template because is high interest for the WP version. The next should be this template. That’s the plan but who know maybe I will change it Regards!
Another great design vesthar , I like your style and the way in which your designs don’t only look good but do their job well.
ReplyDeleteWell done!
Thanks @Dynumo_Interactive! Greatly appreciated your comment !
ReplyDeletegood work?
ReplyDeletewhat support is there for the blog?
Hi, deano65… It’s HTML /CSS template and blog does not work dynamically. The HTML is laid out in a way that allows clients to easily add a dynamic backend (like WordPress) if they wanted to.
ReplyDeleteI will definitely make a WordPress version this template but I can’t tell you exactly when will be done. Cheers!