Simplicity - One-Page Portfolio HTML Template
Themeforest Simplicity - One-Page Portfolio HTML Template
One-page portfolios have been proven to be the most effective forms of marketing when it comes to portfolios. Simplicity is just that, a one-page portfolio with everything right there and easy to find. Here are some of the features that make Simplicity great:
- Valid XHTML and CSS
4 Different Backgrounds! – Wood, Grunge, Web 2.0, Clean- Animation Effects:
jQuery Accordion Plugin – Portfolio accordion display
jQuery prettyPhoto Plugin – Smooth image popups- jQuery Form Plugin
Browser Compatibility – IE6, IE7, Firefox, Safari, and Opera- Ajax Contact Form!
- 4 PSD Files Included!
- Help File
Other Backgrounds:
Grunge
Web 2.0
Clean
View My Other Themes!
View My Graphic River Items!
Simple, clean, very good looking :] gl.
ReplyDeleteNice template. It looks like the one I saw out there:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.mariusroosendaal.com
Erik
Yep.
ReplyDeleteI love his portfolio, I also based it on http://www.alexcohaniuc.com/, (which for some reason isn’t available right now).
Nice work. Good job @cesiel1993 !
ReplyDeleteAmazing.
ReplyDeleteClean, elegant, and simple. Perfect!
Awww, very stylish.
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone!
ReplyDeleteWow cesiel! You’ve done it again, you’re templates are sexy!
ReplyDeleteDude, you have to delete the PSDs from your preview, people’ll steal them
ReplyDelete@twin
ReplyDeleteThat’s an HTML template. Not PSD
@Brandon
ReplyDeleteThanks for pointing it out; his point, however, was that people who illegally reshare templates will look for any resources to make their life easier.
When the whole shebang is available to download off the net, I’m sure some pillock will seize the opportunity, and this’ll be on warez sites by the end of the week.
Which is why there should just be some HTML files there
Very nice one. Bookmarked it and bought it in the end. I like the simple layout, no-navigation approach. Btw: hope you don’t mind if I modify it a little ( more ). Have a nice day and happy selling.
ReplyDeleteNo problem! Go ahead and modify it all you want. I’m glad to hear you’re satisfied.
ReplyDeleteJust bought this one. Nice simple and very usable site!
ReplyDeleteKeep up the nice work!
It’s rather clear (even for me…) how to tweak things.
ReplyDeleteOne question though:
where do I find the parameters to alter the look of the contact form? I like to change the height of the input fields and the like….
Thanks for your feedback!
Just look for #contact form input, textarea towards the bottom of the page and add the height to the inputs.
ReplyDeleteThat worked fine – thanks!
ReplyDelete