Smart Seo - A Simple Clean Elegant Corporate Theme HTML Template
Themeforest Smart Seo - A Simple Clean Elegant Corporate Theme HTML Template
Smart Seo – A Simple Clean Elegant Template For Corporate Use
Features
1. Valid XHTML/CSS Code with Well Comments to make you edit easily
2. Layered PSD’s Included with Sliced PSD’s Separately
3. Working PHP Contact Form
4. Help Document
WORDPRESS VERSION AVAILABE HERE
Hey can you add a full page table, like a prices table, I would like to see how that will look,
ReplyDeleteI do not want a seperate sidebar.
Thank You.
sorry i didn’t get you exactly what you mean
ReplyDeleteA Full page prices/options table – no sidebar – sounds like a simple and easy to understand idea to me. You have a ‘Services” page but no table to list them or anything. Its just a text block..anyway I can see what sith is saying and I would have to agree.
ReplyDeleteOther than that, great work!
ya you are right it was quite clear to understand but i was just confused, thanks for making clear.
ReplyDeleteclean and professional, good!
ReplyDeletethanks
ReplyDeleteWhere you able to add a prices page?
ReplyDeletenot yet added, was bit busy, will add as i get time
ReplyDeleteOk Thank You.
ReplyDeleteAdded it yet?
ReplyDeletenot yet dude, was on weekend holiday, will let you know when added
ReplyDeletehttp://www.tonzeeuw.com/
ReplyDeleteIs it possible to place a static image and text on the homepage’s main banner? I don’t want to use a blog on this one…
Yes you can, i just got your email and reply to it.
ReplyDeletewould like to clarify before I buy
ReplyDeletea few months ago, 2 comments above asked if it was possible for you to add a full width page (no sidebar) ...
Was this done and is it available with this site?
Thanks