Blue Business - Business Theme - 5 Color Schemes HTML Template

Themeforest Blue Business - Business Theme - 5 Color Schemes HTML Template

Download Blue Business - Business Theme - 5 Color Schemes HTML Template

Download Blue Business - Business Theme - 5 Color Schemes HTML Template

A themeforest website theme, best suited for business and company websites, with smooth animations and 5 different color themes.
Works in all modern browsers.




Features:

  • 5 different color schemes

  • Smooth banner animation on hover

  • Smooth slideshow for Latest Projects

  • jQuery integration

  • 3 easy to customise PSD files, very well organized

  • 4 full Valid XHTML pages

  • Tableless design

  • Clean and Seo friendly code

  • Nice and clean design




Fonts used are Aller(for the logo), Myriad Pro(for the headings) and Arial.

Download Blue Business - Business Theme - 5 Color Schemes HTML Template

Comments

  1. Would like to see a working demo instead of screen shots . Overall nice design but would like to see a demo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve just updated the Demo URL link, so a Live Demo should be up soon.


    Thanks for the interest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, we would like to see a demo. All in all it is a fantastic template, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your first upload!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mokush!,


    thanks so much for such nice theme. one question:


    1) is there a way for this theme to be open and dreamweaver and look perfectly aligned?


    I opened it and everything looks out of place. It does look perfect on web preview but in dreamweaver looks all messed up. sorry for the ignorance, am not a pro and I need this theme to look perfect in dreamweaver, just like it looks online.


    what can I do to have have the layout look perfect?


    thanks you


    Dre

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi agaete,
    I’m not working with Dreamweaver, so I haven’t got a complete fix(yet, anyway), but I’ve tried different fixes, and it seams Dreamweaver’s rendering engine has got a problem with floats and line-wrapping.


    I’m managed fixing the menus a bit, but I’ve had to give the little header menus(from the top of the page) a fixed width. You can apply my fix by adding these lines of code at the end of the bluebusiness-base.css file located in the ‘\css’ folder.


    The code is here:
    http://pastie.org/624984


    Contact me by email, and I’ll provide more help if necessary.


    Everyone, thanks so much for the comments, it means a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme