Enlightened | Sell your product the right way HTML Template
Themeforest Enlightened | Sell your product the right way HTML Template
Enlightened was created specially for people who want to sell their product and want a web 2.0, modern, easy to use solution for their presentation website. Enlightened has all the features needed to make your website stand out of the crowd and win you customers.
Features:
- 5 color schemes available
- Multiple layout columns setup
- Multiple content boxes
- Multiple information boxes
- Icon features boxes
- Pricing page
- Tooltips
- Cross browser compatible
Valid Code
Woah, really awesome theme! Totally bookmarked
ReplyDeleteIf you make a WP version let me know
There is already a Wordpress version available, check the description
ReplyDeleteWoops, totally missed that sorry
ReplyDeletenice! man great work
ReplyDeleteWhen I go to the “Features Tour” page the blue strip is out of place on the left and right side when using Firefox 3.5.3, it’s fine under other browsers
ReplyDeletefixed
ReplyDeleteWill the WP version ever be available via Themeforest?
ReplyDeleteNo
ReplyDeleteWow, nice work!
ReplyDeleteHi i ordered the regular version of the template… didnt read the little notice of the wordpress theme.. it would be really helpful if i can get that one instead. Is there a way i can get refunded for the regular theme so i can order the wordpress version??
ReplyDeleteemail me for a special coupon.
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteI think that there is something wrong with your pricing.
I want the WP-theme WITH PSD . On your side this means I should buy the developer lincense (120$ -50% = 60 USD ). However if I buy the theme here on Themeforest (12 $ and standard package: 50 $ * 50%) I only need to pay 37 USD instead of the 60 USD on your site.
I think this is a bit to complicated. But that’s only my opinion. But I think you need to rethink your pricing.
Best regards
Geert
It’s fine the way it is now.
ReplyDeleteOk,
ReplyDeleteIf I want the WP-theme and the PSD the best I could do is buy the WP-theme with the 50% on your site and the “normal” theme here on themeforest just for the PSD ?
Best regards
Geert
Exactly But you will only get the blue version for the psd
ReplyDeleteI know this has nothing to do with this file but I’m really hating Envato’s new design….....
ReplyDeleteAwesome file though