Sancart Opencart Template eCommerce Theme

Themeforest Sancart Opencart Template eCommerce Theme

Download Sancart Opencart Template eCommerce Theme

Download Sancart Opencart Template eCommerce Theme

Clean elegant professional opencart template. It suites for all categories such as Fashion, Computer etc..,




Included



1. Layered PSD




2. Well commented code




3. Help File




OpenCart Compatibility



1.5.6, 1.5.5.1, 1.5.5, 1.5.4.1, 1.5.4, 1.5.3.1, 1.5.3, 1.5.2.1, 1.5.1




CHANGELOGS



Sept 17, 2013 – Now Compatabile with 1.5.6 version


Jan 29, 2013 – Now Compatabile with 1.5.5.1 version


Aug 20, 2012 – Now Compatabile with 1.5.4.1 version


May 25, 2012 – Now Compatabile with 1.5.3.1 version


May 24, 2012 – Now Compatabile with 1.5.3 version


Mar 06, 2012 – Now Compatabile with 1.5.2.1 version



HTML VERSION AVAILABE HERE

Download Sancart Opencart Template eCommerce Theme

Comments

  1. hI settysantu.
    I bought the scancart and I can`t install it in my wordpress
    the mesage that I have:
    Unpacking the package…


    Installing the theme…


    The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.


    Theme install failed.
    can you help me please


    my best


    DIANA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its not wrodpress theme, it is openart theme as title suggest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Can i add different languages to this theme?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes if you have language pack installed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    Can you tell me if this theme is for opencart 1.5.5.1?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes it works on 1.5.5.1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Does this work with v1.5.6 ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I will purchase as soon as its compatible with the latest version v1.5.6

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes it works, sorry for late reply.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good night. First of all the theme is wonderful.


    Before buying, I wonder if it comes as live view?
    The logic comes ready? Ie, as the functionality it offers? For example, add to wishlist and add to comparison?
    Just swap the images and set up for my e-commerce site?


    I’m new to edit theme. It comes with a help file for installation?


    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, you need to upload products from admin panels.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Will this theme support for 1.5.6.1? I already purchase it and have small issues. The Samsung banner is bit longer. Appreciate if you could help.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes it supports 1.5.6.1, looks like banner is big. Banner width should not be more than 960px.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks, I just tried with 1.5.6 too, same issue and I did not change the default banner.

    ReplyDelete
  15. 1.5.6 works with 1.5.6.1 OpenCart, default banner width is 980px my theme width is 960px so try to change banner width from 980 to 960

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks, I will try tomorrow. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  17. visioninteractive_designJuly 18, 2017 at 11:38 AM

    Can the homepage banner be updated easily in the cms backend i.e. just upload image..?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yes OpenCart has admin panel, from admin panel you can add and delete banners.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme