Under Construction Pages with Twitter & Countdown HTML Template

Themeforest Under Construction Pages with Twitter & Countdown HTML Template

Download Under Construction Pages with Twitter & Countdown HTML Template

Download Under Construction Pages with Twitter & Countdown HTML Template

A refreshing change from all the black and dark themes out there!




Features:


  • Awesome paper theme.

  • PSD file

  • Valid HTML

  • Twitter integration

  • jQuery Countdown

  • ‘Other info’ section

  • Great, extensive documentation

  • Super easy to setup and customize





Credits:


See the Live Preview




The twitter icon used in the preview image is from GraphicRiver

Download Under Construction Pages with Twitter & Countdown HTML Template

Comments

  1. Haha, it took a while, but its up now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good concept, Does the Loading Tweets ever load them? or is that just for display?


    Also,


    I love that twitter bird, Looks so cute with the paint. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi bowersbros


    The Tweets are in fact loaded, the ‘Loading Tweets’ is a fallback if they don’t load, and shows while the Tweets load.


    And I love the twitter bird icon too, it fits right in, since its an ‘Under Construction’ template

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely theme….


    Just wondering when I see your demo and when I see my site the twitter plugin does not load until i refresh the page again.


    Did you have this issue? (tried on firefox and ie)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi flyhippo,


    I don’t see this issue. However, if you have a problem, email me via my user contact form, and I’ll set up a new plugin for you, to fetch tweets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exactly what I was looking for, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey, love this page! but i am having the problem with the tweets not loading… can you help?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sure, I can


    Can you email me via my profile page?


    Rohan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is the “Under Construction” part of the background or can it be easily changed?


    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme