Architectura - 4 in 1 Clean HTML/CSS HTML Template

Themeforest Architectura - 4 in 1 Clean HTML/CSS HTML Template

Download Architectura - 4 in 1 Clean HTML/CSS HTML Template

Download Architectura - 4 in 1 Clean HTML/CSS HTML Template

Architectura is a nice and clean HTML/CSS template best suited for agencies, small and medium businesses, realtors, architects, etc. It is extremely easy to customize and it comes with 4 beautiful color schemes:



  1. Blue

  2. Scarlet

  3. Brownie

  4. Liège



Main features:



  • Clean validated and W3C compliant xHTML/CSS markup

  • 9 demonstration files:

    • Home page

    • Services Page

    • About us page

    • Projects page

    • Blog listing page

    • Single blog page

    • Full width page

    • Contact us page

    • Elements page



  • Home page slider with Caption.

  • Font replacement with Cufon. (Calluna)

  • Sidebar Slider With latest projects

  • All PSD’s Included (9)

  • Comprehensive Help Guide included


Download Architectura - 4 in 1 Clean HTML/CSS HTML Template

Comments

  1. This would make a Great WordPress theme

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so too, let’s see first if I get a bit more sales, comments or suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am confused. Is this a wordpress theme ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, this is a xHTML/CSS theme I was planning to develop it in Wordpress but I am not sure yet. Hopefully I’ll code it in the next couple of weeks.


    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there,


    Why does the contact page give this error?


    Webpage error details


    User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8 .0; Windows NT 5 .1; Trident/4.0; InfoPath.2; .NET CLR 2 .0.50727; .NET CLR 3 .0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3 .5.30729)
    Timestamp: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 06:33:39 UTC


    Message: Object doesn’t support this property or method
    Line: 13
    Char: 3
    Code: 0
    URI : http://demo.helios-designs.net/architectura/contact.php


    Thanks for your help.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for reporting the issue, I’ll have a look at it asap and let you know what is happening


    Best regards,

    ReplyDelete
  7. If i want change for example the write Home in something else, I Must open all the document! Idem for the bottom! And if i want create a new page i must recopy all… why??? This method Sucks!
    If in a Future i have to change something, as my phone number in the bottom, i must modify al the thounsand page created!


    Deprecated!


    I WANT MY CASH BACK !

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG ! . Let me remind you the title of the item: Architectura – 4 in 1 clean HTML /CSS. Is this the first theme you ever buy?


    If you had taken 2 minutes to think about it, you would have already created a footer.php and a header.php and then make an include from all your files…. and then you wouldn’t need to cry for a phone number change.


    Next time get a Wordpress theme.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey – just checking back on that error message i emailed you about last month.


    Did you figure out why the message “Object doesn’t support this property or method Line: 13 Char: 3 Code: 0 URI : http://demo.helios-designs.net/architectura/contact.php” comes up.


    Please let me know ASAP .


    Thank you.
    Dwayne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey dwayno,


    My apologies for the late reply! I just checked and I the jquery.validate.pack.js file was not linked properly. I will re – upload the files but please check again the page and let me know if it works properly for you now.


    Best regards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hy
    I’ve edited the contact.php page as you suggested (just changing the default Email address refer to line 41). I’ve tried but it doesn’t work.
    When I submit I don’t see any message….
    And I don’t receive any email…
    Can you help me..
    Thank you
    Gabriella

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Gabriella,


    Sure I can help, first of all please make sure you haven’t received the Email on your Spam box.


    Please check at line 50 on contact.php and replace the line by the following: <script src="js/jquery.validate.pack.js" type="text/javascript"></script>


    And try again, if for some reason its still not working, try using another Email account. I think there is some conflict on Gmail if that is the mail host you are using.


    Please let me know how it turns to assist you better in the future.


    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Works great – thanks for your help.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My pleasure dwayno, feel free to contact me if you face any other issue.


    All the best!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme