Digital Playground Modern Floating Island Template HTML Template

Themeforest Digital Playground Modern Floating Island Template HTML Template

Download Digital Playground Modern Floating Island Template HTML Template

Download Digital Playground Modern Floating Island Template HTML Template

This is a creative floating island based template. It has three editable columns and a freely editable content boxes in the body section with no height restriction. The logo is text based, so it’s easily editable. The design ideal for any creative, portfolio, travel or web based website.




I only used basic font’s to provide maximum compatibility! The design created with Photoshop CS2! The package contains 2 PSD files (main page and subpage) and 5 XHTML tabless coded files. Help file included!




My previous Template works:




wall labs template drawn landscape template island vacation template Landscape design Floating island template



My previous PSD works:




drawn landscape
island vacation photo heaven wall labs landscape design

Download Digital Playground Modern Floating Island Template HTML Template

Comments

  1. All files in the preview are the same – no chance for the buyer to see the coding, how the portfolio works.


    Many here sell templates, that are not well coded and I have a lot of trouble, to get the author for updates!


    For copyright laws, as many are explaining away here, is ridiculous – nothing is easier, if one really want.


    But for me as a constant buyer here at themeforest, it is really annoying.


    Never ever buying a theme, which I cannot test out well here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sample images are different, take a good look at them, click on each . There are 4 different sample images from four different pages .


    There is a live preview link too, a live demo for the template (the only change is a sample layer in the header image), click on the link above to see it, test it, take a look on the source (right click, and see source) and decide that it worth the buying .


    Themeforest increased the approval standards, now every template needs a complete help guide, serious markup in CSS and XHTML files. If this not enough, than I don’t know what .

    ReplyDelete
  3. “Many here sell templates, that are not well coded and I have a lot of trouble, to get the author for updates!”


    I don’t know others what do if something came up (a bug, or bigger problem), but as I see many authors do everything to satisfy their customers. Visit my portfolio and see my previous works and theor comments, if something come up, I’m done the changes and upgrade the template. I think this is the minimum and lot’s of authors do the same .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Calm down colorit – You’ve absolutely no right to go off on a rant about the lack of interactivity on this template. By all means ask politely, but your abrupt tone is WELL out of line.


    For €10 a template – you can’t honestly complain or even sight examples of previous bad experience.


    On to the more constructive -


    For the Record Captainm – Nice template, well designed and good luck with it . Bookmarked!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you sticker .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice file.
    I was not able to test the file.
    Please post a link where one can test it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme