Enterprise, business & portfolio premium theme HTML Template
Themeforest Enterprise, business & portfolio premium theme HTML Template
Enterprise is the HTML Template, that can be used for Business and Portfolio sites. The theme comes with 3 color schemes:
Features:
- Valid, well commented code
- 2 different sidebar stylings
Very customizable Featured slider on the homepage- Dropdown menu
- 3 color schemes
- Full width Page
- Favicon Ready
- Gallery Page with lightbox
Ajax contact form with a validation
Gracefully degrading code (for older browsers)
Sliced psd files for easy customization- Works in all major browsers: IE6,7,8, Safari, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome
- Built-in Twitter integration
- Extensive Documentation
Icons used:
Note: Images have been collected from Creattica.com
Check out my other templates:
Wordpress Templates:
HTML/CSS Templates:
PSD Templates:
Hi, great theme !
ReplyDeleteWill you create the wordpress version of this theme?
I think could be very valuable.
Thnaks!
Thanks. I was going to make a wordpress version, it really depends on this theme sales and feedback
ReplyDeleteThanks for your replay.
ReplyDeleteIMHO a Wordpress version could be more marketable than simple html version.
I like your theme and I’ll buy a wp version when you’ll make it
Beautiful work again mate. Good luck with your sales
ReplyDeleteThanks, mabuc!
ReplyDeleteHi there,
ReplyDeleteGreat theme, and very interested in applying. However need some help on some minor issues. how can i contact you.
thankx!
Send me the private message through my profile page (http://themeforest.net/user/YA) after the purchase.
ReplyDelete