Vision - Real Estate Edition HTML Template

Themeforest Vision - Real Estate Edition HTML Template

Download Vision - Real Estate Edition HTML Template

Download Vision - Real Estate Edition HTML Template

Vision – Real Estate Edition is a modern real estate website template. Vision Real Estate Edition gives you the necessary framework to develop a highly attractive and professional real estate business website.




Features

  • Valid XHTML/CSS

  • 3 Header Background Variations

  • 3 Page Templates

  • jQuery Listing Image Slideshow

  • Working PHP Contact Form

  • IE6 .PNG Fix

  • Detailed Documentation

  • All .psds are included



Be sure to follow me on themeforest!

Download Vision - Real Estate Edition HTML Template

Comments

  1. Very nice!


    Like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutey – you should have a live preview for a htm template.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Live Preview will be coming soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Live Preview is now available!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does it support ILD , IDX mls feeds?
    Does it support googlemap/ms bing?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Currently it doesnt, but with some code this could easily be added.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My apologies if the answer has not changed! Does the website support MLS ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do not have that currently included but with the proper code I’m sure you could easily add it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi im having a problem while installing your theme in my wordpress
    it stucks and says this


    Installing Theme from uploaded file: vision_realestate.zip
    Unpacking the package.


    can you help me????

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey,


    Unfortunately this is an HTML /CSS only template and has not been ported into Wordpress. This is why you get the error when trying to install it as a wordpress template.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am unable to export the logo from the psd source. Do you have a separate logo psd source?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey,


    Please drop me an email through my contact page and I’ll help you out.


    Reid

    ReplyDelete
  13. Reid – awesome site, perfect for my needs.


    By the look of the code on the listing page, it looks like you can have the images automatically flip from one to another – though I can’t seem to figure it out.


    As well as having the “Next’ and “Back’ buttons – I would like the images to cycle.


    Is this possible – or do I figure this out another way.


    Cheers.


    D.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey thanks for the purchase!


    Let me just clarify a bit. Are you simply trying to get the images to rotate automatically?


    Best Regards,


    Reid

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes, simple as that.


    Thanks for the kick in the right direction


    D.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme