Corporate Flavor HTML Template

Themeforest Corporate Flavor HTML Template

Download Corporate Flavor HTML Template

Download Corporate Flavor HTML Template

Corporate Flavor template package includes 6 differently styled themes that are designed to catch your eye. It comes in a variety of flavors, from vibrant orange slice to subtle violet hues.




The template takes advantage of many jQuery uses, from sliders to caption-over-images, it has it all!




The design itself is 100% HTML 4 .01 Strict, and CSS Valid.




This Template package includes 9 different color schemes, listed below:





  • Green

  • Blue

  • Red

  • Orange

  • Purple

  • Yellow




NOTE This template makes use of layered png files designed in Adobe Fireworks CS4 which are available with download


There are 5 included pages, listed below:


1. Index
2. Portfolio
3. Services
4. Blog
5. Contact


This theme is designed for corporations and personal blogs alike.

Download Corporate Flavor HTML Template

Comments

  1. Nice job. You should make the menu button clickable , not just the text


    Keep up the good work !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this and I have frist put in dreamweiver to view the code and to see how mush work I was going to have to do but WOW the code is right on the money. I would buy more of your templates you made this so almost any one can use it. Great job,I am glad I bought it .

    ReplyDelete
  3. @DDStudios: Thank you; it is such an honor to recieve kind words from an awesome designer, I really enjoy your portfolio. Yes I agree about the menu navigation, I am waiting for it to be approved and such.


    @Innerclick: I’m glad you like it I spent about just as much time commenting this template as I did designing it! I wanted everyone to be able to open these files up and really be able to see whats going on in the code. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your coded white space theme for the clear separation of content and this looks like a styled version of it, fantastic stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent piece of work codedwhitespace, love it! Got a job for this right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow super sweet template

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just an update: I have overhauled the jQuery Slide Feature and awaiting reply from the Themeforest Team. It is a big change to the layout, but well worth it!


    Dont worry, all the old files are still there. It will just contain a lot of new hotness! I’ll update this when the new download is available. Until then, stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme