NEOTERIC—The Ultimate Under Construction Page! HTML Template

Themeforest NEOTERIC—The Ultimate Under Construction Page! HTML Template

Download NEOTERIC—The Ultimate Under Construction Page! HTML Template

Download NEOTERIC—The Ultimate Under Construction Page! HTML Template

NEOTERIC is a clean single page “Under Construction/Coming Soon” template in 10 SKINS designed to keep your users up to date on your site’s progress.


Seven Clean Color Schemes:



PLUS Three Heavenly Space Themes:



Features




  • (3) PSD’s for each color (Main Layout, Logo Placeholder, Pie Chart) – well labled with layer styles used throughout!

  • Valid 1.0 Strict XHTML /CSS Template

  • Working PHP Form with Validation


  • jQuery Countdown Script by Keith Wood


  • Pie Chart – from 0-100% in 10% increments – easy to edit!


  • Cufon Font Replacement (all free fonts with download links in the instructions)


  • Social Network Icon Pack by Komodo Media

  • jQuery IE6 pngFix

  • Extensive Documentation

Download NEOTERIC—The Ultimate Under Construction Page! HTML Template

Comments

  1. Hi there


    Anyone try to use diferent languages???


    Is any file like jquery.validationEngine.js for portuguese or brasilian ???


    I need to change the languages


    Great under construction


    Best Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m sorry, I only used wordpress, so I have no idea how to install this at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Please resend file to kadena@askkadena.com
    I received this message upon installation. Thank you
    Unpacking the package…


    Installing the theme…


    The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.


    Theme install failed.


    Many thanks for your assistance.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme