*Soft Light WordPress Theme

Themeforest *Soft Light WordPress Theme

Download *Soft Light WordPress Theme

Download *Soft Light WordPress Theme

SoftLight is a wordpress blog theme with 5 differentes colors , blue, red, green, pink and yellow . compatible with IE 6,7,8 Firefox , Safari, Chrome , Opera.
with Jquery Slider content , six 125px x 125px banners in the sidebar and three 180px x 100px in single post . theme option and much more.



Theme Feature



  • 5 Colors.

  • Valid XHTML & CSS.

  • PSD files customization.

  • Help Documentation include.

  • Fixed layout

  • Custom 404 error page

  • 4 Template pages (Links,Sitemap,Archives,Full width)

  • Wordpress 2.8.5 compatible

  • Theme options page

  • Widgetized sidebar

  • Custom user login widget

  • Custom login style

  • Google Analytics ready

  • Auto resizable thumbnails

  • Social bookmark ready

  • Advertisement ready

  • Jquery ready

  • Jquery Drop down menu ( multilevel sub menu )

  • DD_belatedPNG PNG fix ready

  • Easiest Tooltip and Image Preview


  • EasySlider1.7 content slider


The font used in the Logo is “Black rose”


Thanks to “Boris Petkovic” for giving me the permission to use the Background

Download *Soft Light WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. i have another question and i realy hope it will be answerd.


    The slider thats build in this template is that a plugin for wordpress what can be found on the internet or is it custom made?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is it that i dont get any answer???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just purchased this theme and it looks incredible but it won’t work for wordpress please fix :/ because I just spent more then $25.00 and I love this design.


    I followed you on twitter and added you on Skype.


    This is what it’s telling me please fix and “UPDATE”.


    Warning: fopen(/home/content/84/5334784/html/wp-content/themes/SoftLightTheme/style.css) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/84/5334784/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4165


    Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/content/84/5334784/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4168


    Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/content/84/5334784/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4171

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I got it working the second time I uploaded it but the thumbnails don’t seem to be working. Here take a look I did a screen shot.


    http://aycardo10.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Aycardo10-All-about-Apple-Android-Rumors.png

    ReplyDelete
  5. are there any plans to update this them to the latest version of wp?

    ReplyDelete
  6. thumb.php also seems to be causing a high serverload all of a sudden…any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme