Under Construction by seal HTML Template
Themeforest Under Construction by seal HTML Template
A stylish under construction page with many extra features:
jQuery counter (http://keith-wood.name/countdown.html)
jQuery Content Slider to show your company office location and contact details. Could be easily modified to show anything you’d like there
Integrated working php input form for users to submit their emails and be notified once the site is live
A simple HTML version, without the sending email php feature also included so you can integrate it with your own solution
yep nice and clean, welcome to TF and good luck with the sales
ReplyDeletethank you both:-)
ReplyDeleteso nice…
ReplyDeletei like it.
ReplyDeletecan we change the background image (the one that includes the text “Under Construction”) to our own image? what are the dimensions?
ReplyDeleteThanks
Hello,
ReplyDeletePlease check your email
Thanks
Hi,
ReplyDeleteJust 1 hr before i purchase this theme.
Very nice theme,
i face the problem in getting input mail id's collection. Please send your mail id , i will send the site details.
info@psddownloads.com
Regards,
sasmy
You’ve got mail:-)
ReplyDeleteHey, I just purchased this theme, it is great. Only issue I am having is my ability to receive emails of people who want to be notified is not working. I am using the index.php as instructed and have entered all info as instructed… thank you
ReplyDeletefigured it out, great theme!
thanks:-)
ReplyDeleteHi I just bought this and for some reason though there were color options available. Do you not have the main Under Construction image in red?
ReplyDeleteYour help and quick response would be appreciated.
Thanks
No, sorry, I don’t have it in red. However it can be quickly transformed in red if you have Photoshop for example
ReplyDeleteThanks for the quick response Seal.
ReplyDeleteI have Photoshop but it doesn’t not convert easily to red unless I am missing something…?
Thanks again
Well in the current situation I think it will be easier and faster to point me what shade of red you are aiming for and I will do a quick color change of the main image for you
ReplyDeleteI figured out how to do the color change in Photoshop! Thanks for the offer to do it though.
ReplyDeleteI plan on purchasing some of your other templates as well.
Thanks again Seal.
Hi Seal -
ReplyDeleteTwo last questions on this template:
1) Where would I go to slowdown the speed of the locations. I want a bit longer time between images.
2) How can I add text under the location images?
Thanks again