Christmas Email Marketing
Themeforest Christmas Email Marketing
Perfect email for the holidays
-This template is fully layered.
-Tables have inline styles and width to how you want it.
-Compatible Email Clients: Outlook 2000 / Outlook 2002/XP / Outlook 2003 / Outlook 2007 / Lotus Notes 8 / Apple Mail 3 / Apple Mail 4 / Thunderbird 2.0 / Thunderbird 3.0 Beta 3 / Yahoo! Mail Classic / Mobile Me / Live Hotmail / Yahoo! Mail / Gmail
Cool! Thanks..
ReplyDeleteMaybe a live preview would be nice. I like it.
ReplyDeleteThanks! I just added one.
ReplyDeleteHow do I use this with Campaign Monitor?
ReplyDeleteHi Nick! Thanks for purchasing the template! I’ve replied back to your email. Here is a great cheat sheet for Campaign Monitor http://www.campaignmonitor.com/downloads/CampaignMonitor_cheatsheet.pdf
ReplyDeleteDoes this come with a PSD ?
ReplyDeleteYes
ReplyDeleteHi – Ive just purchased your template and would like to know how I can embed a youtube video within the code that works? The method I tried failed…
ReplyDeleteYour help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks.