Comercia Portfolio Template HTML Template
Comercia is a Highly Customizable website template. Buttons will size dynamically with text change. Styles are centralized and all coloring, background images for each version are split into a separate css file.
4 Styles to choose from
Features
- jQuery
- jCarousel Lite jQuery plugin
- Superfish jQuery plugin
- Validate jQuery plugin
- rightClick jQuery plugin
- Easing jQuery plugin
- Fancybox jQuery plugin
- UI Tabs jQuery plugin
- Custom Ajax powered by jQuery
- Cufon for Font replacement
- DD_belatedPNG fix
Working Forms!
Comercia has working Forms which save the data to a csv file. It is accessible through a make-shift login screen. Take me to Login
username:adminpassword:adminWhy save to CSV file?
Why not… sending an email to yourself with the contact information will only mean you will need to take the information and save it some where else anyways… why not save the data first and always have access at anytime. This will help you manage the contacts without needing a full fledged CMS application anyways. Be operational from the get go…
In addition, you can take the list and use a email service to upload your csv file to send newsletters.
Dynamic Buttons
what the heck are dynamic buttons… well instead of making all buttons the same size as the background for text, I made the buttons so they will scale to a larger size to handle large text. This means you can not only use words like “save”, “edit”, “update” but also phrases like “super cali fraji listic expi alu docious” or “Im awesome”.
Still dont get it?
Font used is Steinem. Can be found here: http://www.fontspace.com/apostrophic-lab/steinem
Please feel free to rate for future work… Thanks!
Best,
Mike
Hi Mike,
ReplyDeletePlease excuse my ignorance, but what is needed to actually send the contact form (rather than just save the details to CSV )?
Also, are there any plans to convert it to wordpress to enable the blog?
Love this theme – particularly your choice of colours and font.
Great job.
Blair
Lol.. your not ignorant…. honestly there are 2 reasons why I went with csv file save. 1) csv file is pretty simple and easy way to manage data, 2) wanted to play around with PHP .
ReplyDeleteI would like to migrate to Wordpress theme but have never done that before. So, if I do convert, it might be a little while.
Thanks for the compliment!
I really like it! Very professional yet it has a hip feel to it.
ReplyDeleteThanks! I like hip…
ReplyDeleteI love the use of colours and the layout of this template. Great Job!
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot!
ReplyDeleteThis is one of the best I’ve seen in a while! Any way to get it in green?
ReplyDeleteI can create in green… but new to this. How would I change download?
ReplyDeletebtw.. Thanks for the compliment!
ReplyDeleteI contacted support, they said there was no way to upload a green version of this to themeforest for you to purchase. However, they said I could offer service to create the green version. If I put in the time to create a green version, would like to give access to people who have purchased as well so thinking of how to handle. Any ideas?
ReplyDeleteI was also thinking about converting it green..
ReplyDeleteWhere did you get the icons from? Can you post a link to the set?
Thanks.
I didnt realize green would be so popular. I created the icons myself. I currently have no links to them.
ReplyDeleteYeah, if you make this in a green I’ll buy it. I’ve never sold anything on themeforest, so I’m not sure how to go about changing your files.
ReplyDeleteThis is the green I use (#78bc53) but do whatever you think best if you decide to add a green option.
Again, nice work. This is a great theme!
ok, Im going to contact admin to see how this works.
ReplyDeleteI found an icon set on Graphic River that goes pretty well with the theme.
ReplyDeleteBfkouba, could you post a link of what it looks like in green? I would love to see it.
@Tgemayel – I don’t actually have it in green. Sorry, I see how that was confusing. The business that I want to use this theme for has green as the primary color so I was hoping that gfunkmedia would make a green version so I can use it.
ReplyDelete@bfkouba
ReplyDeleteSorry just re read your original comments. I see what you’re saying.
Well gfunk, looks like you have to make a green one. lol
yeah, just wrote support to see about how to approach.
ReplyDeleteNice design..i really like the blue
ReplyDeletethanks a lot… my first submission so wasnt sure how I would stack up with all the great work on this site.
ReplyDelete