Corporate - A clean business template HTML Template

Themeforest Corporate - A clean business template HTML Template

Download Corporate - A clean business template HTML Template

Download Corporate - A clean business template HTML Template

Theme Features




  • Simple and sophisticated aesthetic

  • 10 Color variations

  • Working ajax/php contact form

  • Light & dark themes included

  • Documentation File included



Previews


Light version: http://www.kumailht.com/themeforest/taylorsmith/light/

Dark version: http://www.kumailht.com/themeforest/taylorsmith/dark/

Download Corporate - A clean business template HTML Template

Comments

  1. How fast can you get the word press add on to me once purchased?

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you please help me upload this theme on my site. Does it still not work with wordpress? If not, how do i upload it? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi mate


    Great theme. I’m struggling to modify the CSS so I can have a fullwidth one column layout. Can you advise please?


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have tried editing #content but this obviously affects all pages. So I tried to create another id tag, but it doesnt seem to work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not to worry, figured it out! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. when I install the theme on to wordpress it says that the css stylesheet is missing. what should I do?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Since this is an xhtml/css template, it will not work as a wordpress theme.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What is the font used for the logo?

    ReplyDelete
  9. “Adobe Caslon Pro” is the font used for the logo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme