Lavish Image Pro - HTML CSS Template HTML Template
Themeforest Lavish Image Pro - HTML CSS Template HTML Template
Lavish Image Pro is a HTML/CSS Template, best suited for Business and Portfolio sites. It specially designed for readability and organized well for easy updates.
Key features of the template:
- Valid XHTM Strict1.0 and CSS 2 .1, tableless Design
- jQuery Support:
- feature slider
- jQuery 100% unobtrusive wich degrades gracefully if javascript is turned off
- Portfolio page with Pretty Box
- Working php contact form
- All PSD files I used are included
- extensive Documentation File included
No drop-down menu for top navigation?
ReplyDeleteI promise to add it to the wordpress theme if I get a decent sale point with this theme
ReplyDeleteI really like this theme. I know the 3d slider is on nearly all the templates now, It’s a shame it wasn’t intergrated into your template. It’s a very impressive bit of tech for first view of the homepage.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with it!
I was thinking about it but I felt that I was too late to jump on it I’ve seen so many designers use it.
ReplyDeleteVery nice design; crisp, clear and concise – and bought!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much hothoundz
ReplyDelete