Moveit - single page creative portfolio HTML Template

Themeforest Moveit - single page creative portfolio HTML Template

Download Moveit - single page creative portfolio HTML Template

Download Moveit - single page creative portfolio HTML Template

updates





  • 3-18-2010: Improved the accuracy of the mouse pointer behavior when mouse over a tab.

  • 3-17-2010: added a non-JS fallback version of this template, it will automatically fallback in case js is disabled without loosing any content.



“Moveit” is a one page fantastic portfolio, featuring customized javascript, work in all major browser, but you wont see the transition animation in ie6 and 7. Included is a working Ajax contact form you only need to change the email.




all needed PSD are included.




resources:




icons from pixel-mixer.com



The template utilizes only the jQuery plugin scripts (most functions are hand coded) so the code is very lightweight and easy to manage/modify.

Download Moveit - single page creative portfolio HTML Template

Comments

  1. How does this sort of design perform SEO -wise?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like any site. Go ahead open the live preview, remove the themeforest bar, right click then view page source; what do you see? A normal HTML page containing all the data, that’s what Google sees too. It’s normal.


    Thank you for sharing your thought. I think it’s clear now but If You or anybody else need more information concerning this issue, I’ll be glad to help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect for a project I’m working on! I do have a few questions though.


    Is it possible to add additional tabs? If so, what coding is involved.


    Also, it appears any tabs on the right “shudder” a bit when the panels are sliding in. Is there any fix for that or is it just the nature of the beast?


    Is it possible to the have edge of the panel be colored and have the body of the panel be white?


    Thanks! I look forward to using this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adding a tab (1 min):


    1 - First add the tab; copy past an old tab in index.html.
    2 - Edit the width of 2 elements (#warp and #container); add a 45px to both in the CSS.


    That it, done, no Javascript involved.


    About the shudder:


    It shudder, yes. you get a bit of shudder for a good trad only way to remove the shudder is to hide the content data when animating, Thus removing it’s charm but if you insist you need to add a single line of code in the Javascript, i will show you when you decide.


    Change panel color: it’s very easy to change the panel color (white will look fantastic). you need to edit only one line in the CSS for each panel. You will find it super easy when checking the CSS file.
    To change the left edges you need to do some simple edit in the Photoshop. Again if you find this difficult just let me know.



    FYI : always when changing the look (layout or style) there’s no javascript involved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not to excited that none of the slices were preserved in Photoshop. What good is including the PSD if nothing is sliced?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello jeradhill, thanks for your purchasing.


    Sliced. All the PSD needed are included layered and very clean. What, you where expecting slices? Sorry if it doesn’t meet your expectation.


    But i will include slices for future templates as a bonus, it will help saving time when tweaking colors and graphics.


    Now for this one download the needed slices (2 slices: one for the shades and one for the menu text) from the following url:


    http://www.insideleb.com/moveit/slices.zip


    Thank you again thanks for your purchase and don’t hesitate to come back for support if needed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a YouTube Embed on the home page – and in Firefox PC, the youtube floats on top of every tab – any ideas…?


    site is here: www.upaf.com/worldChoir


    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello,


    to solve your problem you must add an atttribute to your element: wmode=”transparent”, and no need for z-index here.


    the code:



    ...
    <embed
    src=”http://www.youtube.com/v/Yjvcarp…”
    type=”application/x-shockwave-flash”
    allowscriptaccess=”always”
    allowfullscreen=”true”
    width=”280”
    height=”200”
    wmode=”transparent”>

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, I’ve just purchased your theme, but didn’t find the PSD files.
    I need to change the texts in the tabs “contact”, “home”, etc.


    I need to translate them…


    Where I can find the PSD ?


    Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, the PSD files are in a PSD folder on the root. I just downloaded the file theme and did make sure they are there. So if you didn’t find them, re-download. And download those too they are slices that may help you:


    http://www.insideleb.com/moveit/slices.zip


    Let me know if it doesn’t help after re-downloading.


    thanks for your purchase

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, thanks!


    I’ve found it. I was lookin just inside the html folder, my mistake!


    Thanks a lot.


    []s,


    Lucas

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme