Torned Out - 404 Template HTML Template

Themeforest Torned Out - 404 Template HTML Template

Download Torned Out - 404 Template HTML Template

Download Torned Out - 404 Template HTML Template

Tore out – 404 Template




Features:

  • Valid xHTML and CSS

  • Book iCon included (PSD) !

  • Awesome modern layout

  • Themecolor changer

  • 5 Themes included (PSD and HTML)

  • jQuery PNGFix for IE6

  • Easy to customize

  • Well commented !

  • Social Media icons

  • Search bar

  • Twitter integration (PHP)



Tested in Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Camino, IE6 +



This is my first 404 template, I hope you like it.



Enjoy :)

Download Torned Out - 404 Template HTML Template

Comments

  1. Glad you like it Ilkay

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT’s tore, not torned. I think =) Check it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @QwibbleDesigns: I’m currently very busy with school, but I will have a look at it. Thanks QwibbleDesigns


    @PaulAndMissy: Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,


    I’m looking for a nice template for a new (small) customer I got. This ones seems just right for not having to start from scratch.
    As far as I understood the licensing here, I can modify and extend this template to a full website template for my customer, right?


    Thanks,
    Lars.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme