The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme
Themeforest The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme Download | Live View Check out the different 4 styles For the other 3 styles these are the HTML versions, but the style is the same as the WordPress version. The PaperCore Features and Details “The PaperCore” is an unique, elegant and minimal WordPress theme and it is here to present your business and work in the best way. There are 4 different professionally designed and unique styles. There are 2 stylish Portfolio/ News/ Featured Item sliders that are great to emphasize and present your products. The PhotoShop files are easy customizable and well organized. 4 different styles included: Light (you can check this one on the live preview) The dark Grunge Note Paper It is very easy to change between the styles from the admin panel. 2 jQuery image sliders included: Accordion image slider Fading image slider It is very easy to add, remove and sort images for the sliders in the admin panel! It is very easy to ...
Let me be the first to congratulate you-One of the nicest i have seen here at TF good luck with sales should do well imo
ReplyDeleteWant WP but may spring for it
Agreed! A beautiful elegant theme – Definately bookmarked…
ReplyDeletenice one!
ReplyDeletemate can i ask you if you developed the flash slider by your own our you found it somewhere i would be interested to know it!
Thanks!
thanks guys,
ReplyDeletekatrosixteen, flash slider is developed by me, this is first version but it is still in development so new version will be available soon.
I’m back – I think this would be a definate buy for me… but I personally feel the two green themes are a little too bright or harsh.
ReplyDeleteMight you consider a softer green tone for some corporate industries?
agreed about the green and even some other colors-the gray with the little squares is the best-of course the images in the slider fit with it better—color wise
ReplyDeletevery nice template! but you should check the hover-effect of the navigation.
ReplyDeletei loved your presentation, not a cuber at all. very good looking design, bookmarked for now and wish you good luck with the sales
ReplyDeleteHaha! The thumbnail is awesome. (as is the template )
ReplyDeleteI like the template.
ReplyDeleteAlso I find it hilarious that it gotten to the point that you have to mention that the slider is not cu3er. Congrats for doing something unique!
thx you all guys, I appreciate this.
ReplyDeleteDeserves a spot on the top!
ReplyDeleteThanks DanielSan for purchusing my template and for this kind words.
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteis the current slider the newest version?
Great template – i like it!
I really like the looks of this theme. I appreciate that it includes the option to switch between Flash and JQuery. The Flash seems to load really slowly, but the Jquery is very fast!
ReplyDeleteIs there a simple way to add some code to the theme that would auto-detect mobile browsers (say webkit on Android and iPhone?) and automatically direct to the Jquery homepage instead of Flash? I could see this being a HUGE selling point, as many people want a really cool theme w/ interactive sliders, but the growing mobile market demands that Flash cannot be used in a lot of designs. This theme w/ autoswitch would solve that perfectly!
I tested this theme in my iPhone’s browser, and the Jquery is very smooth!
Congrats on a great theme!