Carbon One Page Portfolio - WordPress WordPress Theme

Themeforest Carbon One Page Portfolio - WordPress WordPress Theme

Download Carbon One Page Portfolio - WordPress WordPress Theme

Download Carbon One Page Portfolio - WordPress WordPress Theme

HTML version also available »




Clean & easy to use theme for your portfolio needs. It is just one page and has a smooth scrolling animation between sections.




Template is using standard WordPress pages. When you create a page the theme generates related navigation button automatically.





  • 6 different colors. You can choose them from theme options. (See screenshots)

  • Automatic slider

  • Pretty Photo lightbox clone

  • Valid XHTML 1 .0 Strict & Valid CSS 2 .1

  • 6 Full layered PSD files

  • Footer, Header and Slider is customizable from theme options

  • Cufon Font Replacement

  • Built-in Contact Form with email validation and customizable from theme options


Colors

Light |
Green |
Black & white |
Pink |
Red

Tested in all major browsers including ie6 & Chrome.

Download Carbon One Page Portfolio - WordPress WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. Where you able to find anything out on my IronAgeCompany.com site? I sent you my login and password via your contact email on your profile page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For buyers notice: We resolved the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. live preview not working!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The live preview does not work – not really trustworthy..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Theme works fine but I had some issues with my server. I will upload it next week and update the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. how can I get the website menu icons to work on an iPhone? when I click on about or contact it does not slide on my phone. using ios 9. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry for the late reply but the theme doesn’t have that feature. Send me a mail and I will update it according to your needs free of charge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme