Cardex - Personal Website Template HTML Template

Themeforest Cardex - Personal Website Template HTML Template

Download Cardex - Personal Website Template HTML Template

Download Cardex - Personal Website Template HTML Template

Cardex is a modern, sleek and extensible personal website template, best suite for individuals who would like to establish their presence on the web and showcase their work. It uses a unique hand-drawn style and includes custom made icons that match the look of the site.




Salient features of the template include:

  • Single page template, which loads instantly and does not require a page refresh for any part of the website

  • Four content sections – about, work, social & contact.

  • Cufon text replacement for using a custom font for titles and links

  • jQuery-enabled fading animation for navigating across sections of content

  • jQuery lightbox

  • Included PSD template for customization

  • Out-of-the-box compatibility with all major browsers, including Internet Explorer 7

  • Custom-drawn vector icons, available as smart objects within the included PSD

  • Update: Now with a functional PHP contact form



If you like this template, check out my other template – Strokes!

Download Cardex - Personal Website Template HTML Template

Comments

  1. I just purchased. Where do I get the font used in the “John Doe” header logo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The font is Saginaw. You can get it from http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/Saginaw. You will also need Desyrel from http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/Desyrel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, but that link is dead. However, I did find it elsewhere: http://www.urbanfonts.com/fonts/Saginaw.htm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there,


    I want to purchase this theme.


    Is there a female version, and can this be incorporated into Wordpress for easy updating and SEO ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m not sure what you mean by a ‘female’ version. You can change the text and images in the included Photoshop file to suit your requirements. Unfortunately, I don’t have a Wordpress version of this. You will need to edit the HTML files to update the content.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’ve never actually looked at a themeforest template in dreamweaver – so forgive my ignorance…


    When I buy this template does it comes with 4 seperate html files? – or are they overlayed together within the index file?


    I would not need the Social media page so I’m assuming there is a page labelled social.html I can remove elements and edit?


    Also, is there an included .php file to send the e-mail script?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Since this is a single page template, all content is in the same HTML file. Each section is contained in a DIV tag, and the visibility of each section is controlled using javascript. All that work is done for you though, so making changes to the content and removing a section is pretty straightforward. And I can always chip in if you need any help.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How do you change the John Doe logo to your own name?

    ReplyDelete
  9. The PSD with the background is included. I just replied to your mail with details on this and your second comment. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Also how do you get the twitter feed working?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Before I purchase the template, If I want to add another page for example “Testimonials” will I be able to do that ?,and how

    ReplyDelete
  12. You will be able to add the new page, as long as you have a design and know how to implement it in HTML & CSS . I can help you with any troubleshooting to get it to work in the template.

    ReplyDelete
  13. just wondering, where did you get the LinkedIn icon? Is it a part of the original sketch icon set? I saw it in the images folder, but when I looked at the set that was on the website you provided the link for (from the link at the bottom of the site) i only see 16, and no LinkedIn. I did a search for the guy, and the name of his icon set, and i found a lot of results, but I can’t find more than that set of 16.


    Is there another set somewhere else that has more icons? I’m trying to find a few others to use on this site.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The LinkedIn icon was not part of the original set. I added it in later because someone asked for it and I had a few sketches that I had from before which included a LinkedIn one.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Do you know if there is any way I can implement some kind of captcha on the contact page? Without it, this contact form gets 30-40 spam messages a day, and it’s annoying as hell. I looked into a few options, but because of the space constraints, I don’t think they’d work. Do you have any suggestions?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry, I’m using a very very basic script for the contact form that doesn’t support captchas.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Two Question : Is this Responsive?. and is this for Wordpress? Cool theme BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sorry. It is neither responsive, nor Wordpress ready. Just a simple HTML template.

    ReplyDelete
  19. anyway this theme look cool, i hope there’s a theme for wordpress that looks the same.

    ReplyDelete
  20. is there any way you can make a Wordpress version?

    ReplyDelete
  21. I still want to buy but help me.. I’m Using wordpress.. how can i use this so i can move out from wordpress.. ?

    ReplyDelete
  22. So sorry, I don’t have the expertise to convert this into a Wordpress theme. Finding a developer just for this on use case is probably going to be super-expensive too.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anyway I Just purchase it now.. but i dont have Idea how to use this.. hahah any help from you?

    ReplyDelete
  24. I mean I don’t have idea how to use this.. please guide me..

    ReplyDelete
  25. Well, you will need to know how to edit an HTML file to be able to customize it. If you open it in an HTML editor (like Dreamweaver or Notepad++), you should be able to edit the content within the HTML tags as necessary.


    I can provide more details if you can tell me what ARE able to get done.

    ReplyDelete
  26. thank you.. I just edit everything, except to the contact which is even i change the email it doest work.. or maybe because I’m still in editing software… i will see when i publish this.. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  27. Is there something I can do for this template to be responsive, adoptive? or is there any way to have mobile version of this site? it’s not necessary the same as desktop at least a decent feel and look to smart phones or tablets. can you recommend something like plug in or codes or any suggestions? thank you.. and sorry if i have a lot of questions, i seriously zero knowledge about this and I’m just trying to learn from other comments here. please let me know about this

    ReplyDelete
  28. hello there, i bought cardex, but i can not installed, css stylesheet error, how to fix it ?

    ReplyDelete
  29. I’m not sure what you mean by ‘styesheet error’. Can you please provide more details? You need to edit the HTML and CSS as necessary before uploading them to your web server. This is NOT a Wordpress theme.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme