Caulk HTML Template

Themeforest Caulk HTML Template

Download Caulk HTML Template

Download Caulk HTML Template

Caulk is a modern, sleek website template build especially for coprorate, portfolio, and technology websites, making use of multiple jQuery sliders. It is clean, organized, and easy to read with plenty of white space and nice typography. There is a nice big featured post rotator at the top to grab your readers’ attention right off the bat. The code is very clean, well-documented, indented and spaced out, and very semantic.




Caulk comes with three distinct page layouts:

  1. Main page, which has a top featured area and a 3-column layout

  2. Subpage1, which is a 2-column layout

  3. Subpage2, which is a full-width layout



More Caulk features:





  • 8 color schemes + 2 background types (dark/light) = 16 combinations

  • Two AJAX validated contact forms

  • Beautiful portfolio grid layout

  • Gorgeous pre-styled table included

  • Unlimited featured post jQuery content rotator

  • Testimonial jQuery rotator

  • Twitter integration

  • Well documented in the help file, and code is well-commented

  • Fancy jQuery page anchor scrolling

  • All layered PNGs included

  • Unmatched customer support!

Download Caulk HTML Template

Comments

  1. neat and clean template.. good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do I preview the other colors?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don’t have them available for preview at the moment, but you can check out the live demo of the caulk Wordpress template to see the exact same colors in action.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I design in Fireworks, not Photoshop, so there never were any PSDs. Instead, I use layered PNG files for all the images, which are completely customizable and layered for you to be able to customize the theme to whatever you like. PNGs work in Fireworks and Photoshop. You can use them to create any color scheme or adapt any of the images that you wish. Let me know if you have any questions regarding PNGs.


    Thanks,


    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joomla Theme Plase

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to at some point, once I learn Joomla.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tried this theme for my first WP installation. I have been developing sites from templates with Joomla for about 4 years. I must say, WP is a pain in the * compared to joomla. It just seems so restricted and I can’t get things setup how I want them.


    Brian, this would be a great Joomla template! Not sure what I’m going to do now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is there any way I can get an .sql dump and the images to start out this as a demo complete site? Havin a hard time setting this up initially.
    I know it’s not your problem I’m not a WP expert, but I would appreciate it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. brian. i downloaded the theme again and installed it using the wordpress installer.


    the results are the same.


    http://coastalwatersbiotech.com/


    what is your recommended installation process. you don’t specify this in the support docs.


    am i supposed to move the files out of the “includes” folder into another folder?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I guess I forgot to ask… are you referring to the Caulk Wordpress template or the Caulk HTML template?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is there away for this HTML Theme to be updated for IE 6 ?
    Love the theme but I can just imagine my users still having IE 6 stragglers out there…...........

    ReplyDelete
  13. I did an IE6 compatibility overhaul for someone on the Wordpress version, so I can do one for the HTML version as well. I can do these customizations for you at our regular hourly rates if you like. Let me know and I can get you a quote.


    Thanks,
    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  14. I bought this once… i will leave it at that… lesson learned… no IE6 … No Buy!!! Whats the easiest way to manipulate ones logo image in this theme.. because the size is very restricting?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme