Chopin HTML HTML Template
Themeforest Chopin HTML HTML Template
Chopin is an elegant, pixel-perfect and ultra-clean template with a powerful Javascript portfolio system. Chopin also implemments Twirlie, a radical slider.
Alternatively, you can get Chopin in PSD .
Features:
Full HTML Files
- Home
- Portfolio
- About
- Blog
- Contact
- Full PSD Files
- Portfolio tabs (JS)
- Portfolio slider (JS)
- PHP Mailer
- Sexiness
Includes:
- 5 Full HTML Pages
- 6 Full PSDs (1 for navigation sprite)
- HTML Documentation
So cool man! Your best work!
ReplyDeleteNice, love the buttons and that wooden stuff. How you did that?
ReplyDeleteThanks _freshface & Jorre
ReplyDeleteThe “wooden/brush metal” effect is done through some noise & motion blur, I believe
Cheers,
Qiming
Great work!
ReplyDeleteI really want to buy it, but it seems that the demo html is broken!
ReplyDeleteThat’s a incredible job, as seen in screenshots, but wanted to see how it works.
Still working, the files are correct? I’m afraid of buying something that doesn’t works.
Waiting for an aswer!
Thanks
Hey, that’s strange, when I tried the link and it still works, maybe it was a small glitch.
ReplyDeleteHave no fear, the files are still in working order
Cheers,
Qiing
Hm.. I just can’t see it… None of your demos work here! I guess that is a connection problem.
ReplyDeleteI just think this is strange because other people’s demo work fine.
Anyway… How do the instalation works? I pick up the files and boom! the website is ready to be edited or I need to configurate something?
Thanks