HTML + CSS + FLASH + PSD Business template version HTML Template

Themeforest HTML + CSS + FLASH + PSD Business template version HTML Template

Download HTML + CSS + FLASH + PSD Business template version HTML Template

Download HTML + CSS + FLASH + PSD Business template version HTML Template

* update 07/18/2010*




ie7 footer bug fixed.
latest css: http://bit.ly/9IgiwS
thanks @rconcepts


Theme Features

XHTML & CSS valid

Layout:
– 2 or 3 columns system grid.

jQuery effects
– Dropdown
– Image captions

Cufon
– Titles embebed with Cufon

Flash Slideshow
– AS2
– Designers friendly
– Settings in the xml file
– Timer for the photos to be shown
– really easy to customize

Contact from with PHP file included

PSD Files
– The file are good organized in folders for easy to change color palettes or content.
– 7 psds files included

Good and organized Documentation




LATEST NEWS


juan-tomasoli
NEW updates for Folio web 2.0 style psd them.
Take a look here





juan-tomasoli



Download HTML + CSS + FLASH + PSD Business template version HTML Template

Comments

  1. Hi


    I purchased it 15 months back.


    I am facing issues regards Footer file in IE.
    I tried to work with your new update on css but its not working.


    Have a look at honestadviser.com
    in IE and Firefox or any other browser.


    In IE the footer looks very odd.


    Can you help me to detect what’s wrong in my css file?


    Though this problem is old and refrain it from writing to you, but now many users have given this feedback so want your help to fix this permanently


    Warm regards
    Avinash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.


    Did you change this:
    #contentWrapper {
    background: url(“images/bg_contentWrapper.png”) no-repeat bottom right;
    padding: 0 33px 0 23px;
    z-index: 10;
    position: relative;
    }

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Juan- Looks like someone else asked same question regarding easy way to have the drop down under navigation menu a year ago, but there is no reply. If this is not possible or not part inclusive in your help docs., can just give us a yes or no. Have attempted to reach you several times requesting some insight to this but ignored.
    Appreciate that man

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Artragin.


    I have been working on another theme for long time. That’s the reason why I coudn’t work on it.


    I’ll try to work on it as soon as I can.


    best regards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. newsletter subscribe form
    does this template has newsletter subscription form?
    is it posible to build it is important



    Many thanks in advance


    My best regards

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julio


    this template does not include a newsletter subscription since it is a simple html+css site but you can get the wordpress version. There are great and useful plugins for newsletter subscription.


    http://themeforest.net/item/celta-business-modern-corporate-wordpress-theme/218824

    thanks!


    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello


    How to put a thanks message in the contact form once is sent?


    many thanks


    Regards


    Julio

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi JuanTomasoli,


    i just need to know how can i use arabic text in this template instead of english.

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI. no, it doesn’t support arabic characters. Thnx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Juan – When I view my site or even the site it self that I download before any changes in IE some of the content is missing. If you check my home page out you will see above the main content is a blank space. There is supposed to be an H2 tag there and to right of that above the green links and above the map on the left side should say “contact us” all of my pages have these missing and also the file i download has it missing. This only happens in IE. Here is my site http://www.monthlystar.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey! try to apply overflow: hidden; to the sidebar

    ReplyDelete
  12. I’v seen wordpress template ver. before. but I can’t find.
    Can you give me link for wp ver for this?
    thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. TYG:
    http://themeforest.net/item/celta-business-modern-corporate-wordpress-theme/218824

    He is not offering support anymore. good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Does it contain only slideshow or it contains slider too? Does your support continue with same theme? Then I can proceed for procuring.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey.
    The template includes an slider. I’m still offering support for the HTML version

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Juan!


    Thanks very much for offering a taste of design, beautiful in its special way.
    I will be happy if you could give me a step by step guide in converting this theme to a drupal 7 theme. my email address farmah007@gmail.com


    Thanks


    Scapeller

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Scapeller. Unfortunately, I can’t provide you that guidelines, but you can find out a right provider to help you on http://studio.envato.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme